Chapter 7

Taehyung waited impatiently as Jimin packed his things away. "Come on, If I beat Hobi to where we hang out he has to buy me food... come on." He whined. Jimin hurried as fast as he could. Taehyung practically dragged Jimin out of the class and into the corridors. "KOOKIEEEEE!" Taehyung screeched at the top of his lungs. A bunny faced boy turned around and came to a stop to wait for them.

"I'm glad to see you too Tae." The boy spoke softly, "Who are we dragging around today, is... oh? Are you new?"

Before Jimin could answer Taehyung butted in, "He is! I found him this morning and I said he could come meet the rest of us... oh, Jimin, by the way this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Jimin." If Jimin thought that Taehyung was hyper before, he was proved wrong, "Oh sugar plums, I gotta run if I have a chance in beating Hobi... Kookieee?" Taehyung started to pout.

"Let me guess, you want me to take Jimin to where we hang out while you run ahead?"

"Thanks for understanding!" And Taehyung was already off, weaving in and out of people.

"HEY TAE, YOU OWE ME ONE YOU ASS!" Jungkook laughed to himself. "You'll have to excuse Taehyung, he can get a little- , you know scrap that, he can get full blown excited over anything."

"Oh." Jimin squeaked out, he started to feel uncomfortable again. He didn't really know Jungkook and now he was stuck with him to go god-knows-where.

Jungkook carried on, "You could give him a random rock from the ground and he would act as it was something dropped from the heavens."

If Taehyung left me here with him then he must be a good person, right? Jimin thought as he took a few deep breaths, "Is he always that happy?"

Jungkook smiled sincerely, "Yeah, you could tell him the world was going to end and there he would stand with his stupid box-mouth, cracking awful jokes that he wouldn't even be able to finish because he was laughing too much... I guess that's not a bad thing though. I would rather be way too happy then way too sad."

"I-I think anyone would." Jimin cast his eyes to the floor and the boys walked the rest of the way in silence.

Approaching the basketball courts he spotted a small group of people sat in a circle. Jimin damned himself for not paying attention otherwise he would have been able to tell that three of the boys that sat before him were the ones from this morning.

Taehyung leapt up from where he was sat and introduced Jimin to the boys. "That's Suga, that one is Jin, That's Namjoon and Hoseok." He pointed at each boy as he spoke their names. Hoseok and Namjoon made room for Jimin to sit down and he softly placed himself next to them. "J-Jimin... Park Jimin." he introduced himself.

"I must warn you, some of us, are well... What's the best way to say this?" Namjoon spoke with a smile.

"Unique!" Taehyung shouted from Jungkook's lap.

"Yeah that's one way you could put it." Namjoon chucked as he replied. Jimin smiled at the way the boys messed around, maybe one day I could be like that.

"I got him to smile again!" Taehyung hopped up from Jungkook's lap and punched Jimin's shoulder.

"Hey! Be careful with the boy, you could've hurt him." Jin scolded.

Taehyung turned around to face Jimin and bit his lip, "Ah... sorry Jimin."

"It's o-okay... Really, I'm fine." Jimin smiled brightly to convince Taehyung.

"Wah, you could light up the world with a smile like that." Hoseok remarked.

"It almost rivals yours Hobi." Jungkook teased.

The laughter was broken by a gruff voice, "Yah, why are you all so noisy."

Without opening his eyes Yoongi moved his head from the wall to lean on Jin's shoulder. Jin was pulled ever so quickly to Namjoon's side. "Hey if you want a shoulder to sleep on get your own boyfriend."

Slightly aggravated he moved his head back against the wall, "Who's the kid?" Jimin looked down into his lap and fiddled with the Blu-tack from earlier "What? Is he a mute or somthin'?"

Jin sensed the latter's anxiousness, "His name is Park Jimin, he's new and he's in our grade... play nice Suga."

"Hmm, it depends."

"Yoongi." Namjoon called as a warning.

Yoongi opened his eyes, "Fine, There, are you happy now?" An unimpressed look covered his face as he glared at Jimin.

Namjoon broke the silence, "Jimin, you hanging with us for lunch?"

"If that's... okay?"

"Of course it is." Taehyung butt in. The bell rang and the boys parted ways. Namjoon, Jin and Suga stayed on the courts, Taehyung and Jungkook went off together, which left Jimin with Hoseok. "Where are you headed?" Hoseok asked.

"Dance." Jimin tried to bury himself into his collar again.

"Cool, I'm headed there too." Hoseok flashed a warm smile Jimin's way and it put him at ease. It was almost as if he could read Jimin's mind, "Just forget about Suga yeah? He's always like that, don't take it personally." Jimin smiled back in return and Hoseok put his arm around Jimin's shoulders as they walked the rest of the way to dance class.