Chapter 11~ The ultimate Weapon!

Start from the beginning

“Nice to meet you I’m ------,” you were just about to take his hand when Riku intercepted by standing up between the two of you.

“If you’re done flirting perhaps you should start teaching.” Riku told him.

“Oh is someone a little jealous of my skill with the ladies,” Spirit taunted.

“Yes that’s right I’m jealous of your skill with the ladies that led to your wife leaving you,” Riku said thick with sarcasm. Spirit broke down.

“Maka, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to I love your mom,” he cried.

“Come on Riku we just put him back together,” Zack whined.

“Remember the pictures,” Yuffie sang holding up another picture of who you assumed was Maka. Spirit wiped his eyes and walked back to the front of the class clearing his throat.

“I decided for our first lesson we’ll just go over the basics,” Spirit had returned to being professional. “Let’s start off by seeing what our new student knows. ----- please explain weapon categories,” he pointed to you.

“Well, there are four categories: blades of heart, weapons of light, Demon weapons and man-made weapons. Blades of Heart are formed through a person’s emotions and strength of heart and are also known as ‘key blades’, they are rare and chose their masters. Weapons of light are constructed of pure light and are also rare but almost anyone can use one. Demon weapons are formed from darkness and shadows, they are also rare and commonly used for dark purposes. Man-made weapons are the most common, can be used by anyone and have the most variety however they aren’t as strong. Only blessed blades can fight the darkness. Blades of heart and weapons of light are automatically blessed, man-made weapons can become blessed but it is extremely rare to find a blessed Demon weapon.” You finished.

“That’s very impressive ------. You are quite knowledgeable however I have to correct you, there are no blessed Demon weapons.” Spirit corrected.

“What about the demon blade ‘shadow deserter’,” you argued.

“The ‘shadow deserter’ is a mere rumour no one has ever seen such a blade. In truth it doesn’t exist.” Spirit explained. You wanted to tell him that plenty of people had seen it, they just hadn’t lived to tell of it, but you thought it best people didn’t find out you were the owner of a weapon of mass destruction so you let it slide.

“Moving on,” Spirit cleared his throat. “------, do you have any weapon contracts,” He asked. A weapon contract is formed between a weapon and its owner allowing the owner to store the weapon in the ‘in-between’ realm and then summon it forth whenever they please making it so you don’t always have to carry a weapon on you.

“Yeah I have a few,” You admitted. As well as the ‘shadow deserter’ you possess the light blade ‘a moments splendour’, and three man-made blades ‘Soaring spirit’ an air blade, ‘blinder’ a lightning blade and the earth blade ‘quake’. You also had a set of ‘shadow claws’ but with them being another dark blade you weren’t about to show them off either. One by one you summoned your four non-dark blades and showed them to the class who all seemed quite impressed bar Kairi and Selphie who seemed more interested in filing their nails down the other end of the table.

“So now you all know my weapons of choice anyone care to share there’s,” You asked the class. Sora shot straight up next to you.

“I got a few -----, check these out.” Sora said before summoning three key blades. He called them forth by name one after the other. They were the Kingdom key, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

“Wow you own three key blades, that’s awesome,” You praised. It was rare to possess even one key blade and Sora had three, you were very impressed.

“Thanks!” Sora beamed, “Actually four of us can wield Key blades.”

“Really? Wow,” You really were put in the top class you thought to yourself.

“Sora, Roxas, Ventus and I all wield key blades,” Riku explained from your other side.

“I have one too,” Kairi bragged from the other end of the table.

“Really? When did you get one?” Roxas asked.

“It came to me over the summer,” Kairi stood, “Destiny’s embrace” she called and a colourful, flower covered, key shaped blade materialized in her hand. “It’s so cute don’t you think,” Kairi beamed.

“Wow, Kairi got a key blade,” Demyx yawned uninterested in her good fortune.

“That must have cost a lot of munny,” You stated.

“What?” Kairi shot you a deathly glare.

“Well that’s simply a man-made blade,” you pointed out. You were having a pretty good time watching her squirm.

“No it isn’t!” she spat.

“Yeah it is,” you continued, “Key blades give of a certain ‘aura’ and I’m sorry to burst your little bubble but that swords just metal,” you explained fighting back a little smug grin.

“------'s right.” Spirit added, “I’m a master, I know these things.” Kairi slammed her chair backwards and stormed out of the room in a huff followed by Selphie who ran out after her. A laughter erupted throughout the class. When the laughing died down you turned to Spirit.

“By the way, if you’re a weapon master what weapon do you wield?” you asked emanating curiosity.

“Oh me, well I can do this,” Spirit said as his right arm morphed into a sharp black blade. “I am the weapon,” he smiled smugly.

A/N: Yo guys! Just wrote this up real quick and didn’t have time to proof read so tell me if there is any shocking mistakes okay! See ya in the next chapter!