Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"I dunno but I like it, it's getting me all hot and bothered" Silas grinned shifting uncomfortably "Ew Man. Go visit one of your other spirity weirdo friends" I pushed him away and made my way over to the bar "Don't you think that those jeans are a bit too exentuating of your backside." I poke my head over his shoulder and Sammy jumped out of his skin turning to face me "I-It wasn't me! Arianna did it!" He gushed earning a sharp slap over the head.

"You should dress like that more often. It's a turn on" I winked to him looking down to the equally as tight tank top and his face turned an alarming shade of red "Do you want to dance? The last time we did you almost passed out" I laughed holding my hand out to him "Okay. As long as I don't get groped by some random person" He chuckled slipping out of the chair.

"The only person doing the groping is me." I whispered to him and he straightened up "Can you not do that in a public place" He grumbled poking me in the ribs as I led him out into the dance floor "She is secretly insane" Sammy whispered placing his hands on my shoulders as we swayed in rhythmn with the music "You can talk" I wrapped his arms around my neck pressing myself closer to him sliding my hands around his back.

"I may be insane at least I'm not a pervert" He stuck his tongue out at me purposely grinding his hips into mine and I had to swallow back the coiling feeling in my stomach "Understandable, but I'm teaching you well" I moved my hands down to his backside firmly pressing them into the denim of his jeans earning a quiet mewl from Sammy.

"See? Figuring out what makes you tick" I smirked drawing my face to his neck dragging my tongue up to his jaw "A-Ah. Stop it for peet sake Cedric. The musics already giving me a headache and you are!'t helping" Sammy gasped tugging on the back of my hair.
"Enough dry humping I need you guys to get more alcohol" Arianna appeared beside us ushering me and Sammy toward the storage room "If you don't want to stay out in the noise there's a tv and a couch in the storage room AS LONG as you bring the alcohol out first" She shot us a look before heading back to the bar "I guess we should get going" I grumbled pulling Sammy across the dance floor toward the the storage room.

-Beware. I had someone write this scene for me so I'm sorry if it's really vulgar or whatever LOL :p--

I opened the door and allowed him to move inside before closing the door, "It's freezing in here. I can see my breath" Sammy stood there watching the white mist swirl from his mouth awkwardly before I yanked him forward by his shirt attacking his lips with mine thrusting my tongue into his mouth swirling our tongues together in a heated fight as I spun him around to slam him against the door letting one hand free to lock it moving it back to the waistband of his jeans firmly grabbing his perfectly rounded backside in my hand tearing the overshirt from his body pushing my hands under his shirt and pulling it up over his head dropping it alongside the overshirt.

"W-What about the alcohol?" Sammy murmured worriedly "Silas will take care of it." I grunted as Silas carried the crates out of the room, I waited until Silas was gone before forcing my lips into Sammy's earning quiet and strained moans as he wrapped his legs around my waist blindly tredding over to the generously large couch and pushed him into it dropping my face to slowly run the tip of my tongue up to his navel listening to the sweet sounds coming from my mate as his hands found my hair wrapping his fingers into it.

"Cedric. We really shouldn-Ack!" He gasped as my mouth closed over his right nipple massaging it between my tongue as he squirmed around watching the large amounts of mist trickle from his lips "Stop teasing for god sake." He gasped grabbing at the buttons on my shirt pulling the shirt off of my shoulders and dropping it to the floor sitting up to meet my lips tugging at the buttons at my jeans pulling them open "Now Sammy, I get to control what goes on here. You can just sit and take it" I smirked slowly pulling at the zipper on his jeans, He gave an annoyed growl and I obeyed yanking the top of his jeans down.