Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"I am such a burden on everyone aren't I? Protect Charlie, Watch Charlie. Neglect all your duties to care for Charlie." He laughed bitterly finishing off the liquid in the mug "That's because. For one your child is like Were-Jesus , everyone wants him/her and for two that's what a mate is to spend very minute thinking about them and being with them" I put the rest of the orange into my mouth as Charlie looked down to the floor.

"Hey Cedric, do you wanna hear the heartbeat if you want?" Silas nodded eagerly to me "Sure. I haven't even touched anything like this before" I dragged my chair closer to him "According to William the loudest you could hear it was about here." Charlie moved my hand to the lower part of his stomach that was already starting to take shape, The steady beating rung in my ears that even made Silas go all mushy and maternal beside me "That is, really cool." I laughed slowly taking my hand away to throw the peel of my orange into the trash.

"Well I better go, Arianna has taken Sammy hostage somewhere and I should go find him" I pushed up from the chair and headed for the door "Oh and Cedric?" I turned to face him again "If you ever plan to do what you did to Sammy again, it won't be just me looking for you but my parents, the hunters and even William himself" He shot me a still happy but slightly warning glare and I nodded quickly retrieving my jacket from the hook.

--Samandriel's Point Of View--
This guys house was gigantic! It was just above the club but it looked as big as the dining room and the living room of the manor and decorated very stylishly "Guest rooms over there. Elijah said I could sleep in his room on the opposite end to keep away from the noise" She winked at me fiddling with the bags in her hands dropping them onto the couch.

"But first. I'm gonna make you smoking hot" She clasped her hands together rummaging through the bag pulling out a black very tight looking tank top then a grey denim quarter arm sleeved over shirt where she forced me to keep unbuttoned before throwing a set of impossibly tight looking white jeans at me to wrestle on.

"Now. I freaking love your hair like this Ivy League haircuts are sexy as hell right now, if you were straight I would of had it with you by now" She smirked fixing my hair accordingly picking up the pendant she had taken from me and replaced it around my neck "Do I get a makeover?" Zayvin appeared sprawled across the couch chewing on gum "No you're sexy as is. You know, maybe you and Silas should get together considering your human sides are together" Arianna quirked her eyebrow at Zayvin.

"He may be badass but too nice for my taste" Zayvin got up from the couch and sauntered over to us "But you my bright side. Are looking very much like me right now, it's kinda hot" Zayvin rested his elbow on my head "I do suggest you go back to spirity world of wherever you go for tonight otherwise you will be kept up all night" She winked again and I rolled my eyes a her.

"Fair enough. Well adios then" He flashed away again and I sighed in relief "Let's get downstairs shall we?" Arianna grinned reaching for my wrist and pressing the btton to the elevator. The familiar music was up way too high as per usual as I sat myself at the bar while Arianna stood behind bringing drinks for people at the bar "Here, chill out a little. Stop stessing" She pushed a small shot glass across the bar "I'm underage." I crossed my arms inching the glass away from me "You need to shut up and drink." Arianna scowled at me and reluctantly downed it, the burn of alcohol stung my throat on its way down setting the glass back onto the bar.

--Cedric's Point Of View--
I walked all the way to the nightclub making a quick entrance through the VIP line accepting a glass of some sort of alcohol from a waitress, Arianna was standing behind the bar talking to guy in a grey denim shirt, I have to admit the backside on him was amazing "Cedric! You piece of crap! Stop it!" Silas punched me upside the head, The guy in the grey spun in his seat and I choked on the drink stinging my throat painfully "That's Sammy! What has Arianna done to him?" I spat coughing loudly.