C H A P T E R 19

A/N I'm having a really bad day, but still somehow managed to publish a new chapter be proud of me🙈 I try my best to publish one to two chapters next week. Feel free to leave comments in the story and guys please vote thanks 🙏🏻

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a Friday afternoon, when the lunch bell rang and marked the end of the lunch break. Students slowly walked back to their classroom to have the last lesson of the day.

the lesson haven't even started yet, but Taeyong was already stacking up a pile of books on his desk for him to use as a pillow later on.

"Seriously? Are you sure that you want to sleep during Maths lesson again? You have already missed the last lesson..." said Jaehyun who was sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I can always borrow your notes later on or ask Ten to teach me back, you know Ten is better at teaching than the teacher... Can you wake me up when the lesson ends? " asked Taeyong yawning and his eyes starting to droop.

"Eh, yeah sure..." answered Jaehyun starring at his best friend blankly

"great, then have fun in maths.." said Taeyong folding his arms left hand under right elbow, titling his face to the right and lied on his right hand which is on top of the stack of books.

In this warm and fuzzy environment, many students have then eventually fell asleep. Even though Jaehyun tried his best to fight away his tiredness, and to keep his eyes open and copy what was written on the screen, the teacher's voice drowns on and on like a lullaby.

He stretched his neck, and somehow, his eyes ended up landing on Taeyong who was deep in sleep.

Even though Jaehyun has been best friends with Taeyong since kindergarten, and have spent almost their whole life together, he has never looked at Taeyong that closely.

Jaehyun's POV

ahhh~

Lee Taeyong~ how can you be that pretty~

pink hair, soft features, pretty-doe eyes, cherry lips.... damn~

I know Ten is now back and the two of you are so in love and happy about your relationship...

I know this is very selfish.... but i really want you myself....

I know I should not expect anything from you...

growing up, you are the person who is always by my side, the time I spent with you, might even more than that I spent with parents, since my parents are always away or on business trips.

Growing up, knowing that I always couldn't have what I wanted, like spending my weekends, holidays with my parents... until you came along

You are my best friend and have stayed at my side for almost my entire life, but somehow just doesn't seen enough...

worse still, ever since you and Ten started dating, we aren't as close as before.

Before, you used to go home with me, come over to my place everyday after school, during weekends and holidays, we would go to the mall or carnivals and stuff....
We are basically inseparable...

Now... you have Ten, you no longer need me... wherever you go, he will go with you. Going to school, having lunch, watching movies, buying stuff....

"Hey Jaehyun, are you okay? You look so pale and didn't even hear the bell" said Yuta patting my right shoulder.

"Yeah... just a bit tired..." I replied trying my best to at least fake a smile