C H A P T E R 2

- Text messages -

Taeyong: Hey
Jaehyun: whotttt
Taeyong: I may or may not be not going to school tomorrow...
Jaehyun: what?! Why?  are u sick?
Taeyong: no....
Taeyong: I am just tired of school...
Jaehyun: Lee Taeyong... school haven't even started... and you are already tired of it....
Taeyong: yea....
Jaehyun: come on it is the first day of school... it is important.... don't skip school...
Taeyong: i want my summer back...
Taeyong: nope
Taeyong: I'm not ready for thissss
Taeyong: this is not real life
Taeyong: this is not happening...
Taeyong: I must be dreaming
Taeyong: it is summer and school is supposed to start in fall
Taeyong: it's not fall yet...
Taeyong: so wake me up when September arrives... ( A/N WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS~ anyone? no ... ok ) 
Jaehyun: ...
Jaehyun: what is wrong with you...
Taeyong: whatttt stop judging me.
Taeyong: I don't have to go to school... I will be a criminal, I will run around and steal stuff....
Jaehyun: what if u get caught...
Taeyong: then I'll go to jail...
Taeyong: but that's not that bad right? It's still a shelter... most of all I can have free food...
Taeyong: or I can live in the woods... I love animals
Jaehyun: I'm so done with you bye.

- end of text messages - 

As soon as Jaehyun reached school, he saw Taeyong in the classroom resting his head on a dictionary. He walked next to his best friend and took the seat next to him.
Taeyong looked up as he felt someone patting his shoulders.

"Whatttt do you wantttt? I am trying to get as much sleep as possible before the class begin." Whined Taeyong.

"I thought you said that you are not coming today." Said Jaehyun.

"Urghhhh... my mum woke me up and literally dragged me out of bed..." complained Taeyong.

"How old are you? Why can't you wake up by yourself..." asked Jaehyun.

"Shut up. This is normal. Your maid also used to wake you up in the morning." Shouted Taeyong.

"Whatttt... this was two years ago... at least I can wake up by myself now..." said Jaehyun.

At that same moment, Yuta and Winwin walked in the classroom. 

And of course, they are holding hands.

"Jaehyunieeee~ I haven't seen you for the whole summer." Exclaimed Yuta while running over to hug his friend.

"How's you and Winwin? Anything special happened?" Asked Jaehyun as he winked at Yuta.

"Ewww what are you thinking this early in the morning... Winwin and I met up every single dayyy duhhh , except for the days vwhen I went to Hawaii with my family... " Yuta paused and looked at the boy next to him " Do you know how much I missed you " said Yuta as he hugged his boy beside him to tightly.

"So you guys are still together?" Asked Taeyong who is currently in a bad mood.

"Isn't it obvious?" Asked Winwin.

"Really?! Aren't you guys tired of each other's? I hope you break up..." muttered Taeyong.

"Ewww, I hate you." Said Yuta as he linked arms with Winwin and walked away.

"Sorry guys... he is in a mad mood.." said Jaehyun.

"I know... it's okay... you don't have to feel guilty for this... we have known him long enough... we understand." laughed Winwin as he took out a packet of chewing gum (A/N :CHEW CHEW CHEW CHEW CHEWING GUMMMMMM )  from his bag pack.

"Winwinnnnn~ can I have one~" asked Taeyong as he ran over to Winwin's seat.

"What did you say just now? Hmmmm should I give it to you or not?" 

"I'm sorry.... so please give me oneeee~" said Taeyong in his cutest expression.

"Fine." Said Winwin as he headed him a piece of gum.

"MUHAHAHHAHHAHAHA I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" shouted Taeyong as he hugged Winwin, then he stepped away from him and shouted " BUT NOT IN THAT WAY! I LOVE YOU AS A CHEWING GUM PROVIDER .... is that even a thing.... NEVER MIND BYEEEEE " and ran away.

- end of chapter.2 -