Introduction

Ten,

He is Taeyong's ex boyfriend.
Well, not really ex...
Cause technically they didn't really break up....
They still love each other
.... A lot....
But right now...
They are separated...
Since their relationship is a forbidden one...
Considering the fact that Ten is a vampire....
And according to the Vampire Protection Association, vampires and human beings are strictly forbidden to be in relationships...
And guess what....
Ten broke the rule... He dated Taeyong without letting him know that he is a vampire.

What would Taeyong think of him if he figured out that he was dating a vampire?
Of course as we all expected, Ten broke the rule and he has to face the consequences....
He was arrested by the Vampire Protection Association....
Facing all of these stress, He came to a conclusion ... he will suicide... In order to protect his perfectly innocent boyfriend.

Taeyong,

Ten's precious sunshine
Ten was once the only one who can make him smile sincerely from the bottom of his heart.
Being with Ten and spending time with him is the best thing ever, but sadly, we can not change the reality or go back in time.
Ten was already dead.
This gave Taeyong a mental breakdown since he relies a lot on his boyfriend.
Taeyong suffered a lot from all this drama , and spent lots of time to accept the truth and calm down.
Now, months has passed, thanks to his best friend Jaehyun, he is now finally able to enjoy his normal life once again.

A/N
I know i know this is the first chapter of the sequel and I'm already talking..
So like you may have noticed that we changed the book cover of book 1..
THANKS TO @myeontaeil for making this bootiful cover <3
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT US THANK YOUUUUUUUUU SO FREAKING MUCHHHH<33333