C H A P T E R 8

"Heyyy... Ten do you want to join us? We are going to get some coffee before we go home." shouted Yuta.

"Urghhh..... not this time.... i need to bring this kid home... he needs to be home before 6 today..." "said Ten while holding his boy's hand tightly.

"ok fine... anyways Jaehyun lets go...." said winwin.

On their way home, Taeyong couldn't hide his happiness,he still couldn't get over the fact that Ten is back as was now by his side once again. He still remembered the days that he spent without Ten, how lonely and depressed he was, losing the most significant person of his life all of a sudden, telling him that they will never ever met again.

But anyways, Ten has returned, that's all what matters to Taeyong.

Soon they reached Taeyong's house

"get in..." said Ten asking Taeyong who refuse to leave his side to get into his house.

"no.... I dont want to.... " muttered Taeyong still holding his boyfriend's hand tightly.

"come on, your mum will be mad at you if you are late,...." said Ten

"no please don't go.... i will not let you go this time.... what if you leave me again this time? " whined Taeyong hugging Ten tightly.

"no Taeyong i wont i promise, okay, i will never leave you again ever..... " muttered Ten as hugged the boy in his embrace even tighter and kissed him.

" no i don't believe what you said.... don't leave.... can't we two just stay here forever?'' asked Taeyong kissing him back.

" Tae~ trust me once more, I know what I did before probably left you with a lot of scars.. but just believe me... I won't ever leave you again.... cause i love you so much that i can't control my feelings for you. " said Ten. He hugged Taeyong a bit more and asked him to get into his house, and finally Taeyong went back to his house.

Ten turned away and left , on the way he walked back to his house, a lots of thoughts went to his mind.

- Ten's POV -

Yes maybe getting back together with Taeyong was not a good decision after all, he deserve someone better than me. I've hurt him so much and left so much scars for him. Yet he still trusted me that much. I am such a bad person..... he does not deserve me.....

i am just a fucking selfish guy who does not care about others' feelings. if it wasnt me, all the things would not have happened. But i could not control my feelings for him...

i love Taeyong that's all

A least i got this opportunity to see my boy again, maybe i should treasure this chance and to make more good memories and to replace the scars i have left in him before i regret again. I should never hurt his heart again in the rest of my life, I am sorry Taeyongie, I have hurt you, and you forgave me as if nothing happened, and that is not ok. You gave me your everything, so in return, I should also give you all of mine. I will always take care of you, standing by your side, I promise.

I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

- end of Chapter.8 -

A/N

Guys I'm sorry for the late update, there's a lot going on at school , don't worry I'll get another chapter up soon.