C H A P T E R 6

YES HELLO PEOPLE AFTER A WEEK OF HELL I HAVE FINALLY CAME BACK TO UPDATE THE STORY!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That day during lunch period, instead of joining his friends for lunch, Ten and Taeyong decided to have some personal time and have their lunch separately in the classroom while everyone else were in the cafeteria.

Now, no one else were around except the two of them.

Ten walked over and sat next to Taeyong.

When was the last time they had lunch like this?

This question floated into both of their mind while they sat down in silence.

Ten took out a lunch he brought from home and put it on the table.

"I made this for you..." muttered Ten.

"Really? I didn't know that you know how to cook. Are you sure I can eat this? I am afraid that I will have food poisoning after eating the food you made."laughed Taeyong, pretending he was not pleased for the food , but for sure he was touched.

"Come on, babe~ I made this for you... are you telling me that you are not going to eat this?" Asked Ten with a pout.

"Awww... Tennie is pouting.... cute..." mumbled Taeyong as he patted his boyfriend's head.

"How am I cute.... don't you think saying i am handsome or cool suit me better?" Questioned Ten pinching Taeyong's soft cheeks lightly.

Taeyong grinned at him and laid on Ten's lap. He reached for his boyfriend hand and bought it closer to his delicates lips and blow a kiss to him.
Ten smiled and fed his boyfriend a spoonful of food.

"This is delicioussss" claimed Taeyong while he was chewing his food.

"As I expected, of course it is delicious, I made it right? " said Ten feeding Taeyong another spoon of food.

"Erm.... am I interrupting you guys?" Asked Yuta, who walked into the classroom with Winwin.

"Looks like they have occupied the classroom, lets go and find another place..." said Winwin with a smirk on his face while pulling Yuta out of the classroom.

Winwin dragged Yuta along with him and lead him to the rooftop of the school

"Now we are finally alone" said Winwin squeezing Yuta's cheeks tightly and grinned at him.
Yuta looked up and smiled back at his boyfriend.

"You are so tiny and cuteeee..." said Winwin patting the shorter one' head and hugged him tightly.
Yuta wrapped his arms around his boy and buried his face in Winwin's well built body.
Winwin then pulled Yuta closer to him and lowered his head in order to kiss Yuta on his fringe.
The shorter guy tiptoed and tried to kiss his boyfriend, but Winwin purposely ignored him.
"Urghhh.... Winwinnnie~" whined Yuta sticking out his lips asking for a kiss.
"Haiiii, fine." signed Winwin as he lowered his body and clashed lips with Yuta.

"Urghh... Yuta... have I ever told you how adorable you are?" Said Winwin as parted for a moment to gather his breaths.
"Fuck you, you too, your face, how is that possible, you are so freaking handsome, you look like someone who walked straight out from manga.... your dancing skills too.... " muttered Yuta.
"I know.... I know I am handsome and I dance well..." chucked Winwin.
"Huh... you really are quite shameless.." laughed Yuta.
"You thought I didn't catch you staring at me during class? Of course I know I am good looking, or else why would you even stare at me every single lessons." Said Winwin.
Yuta blushed and lowered his head as he heard Winwin's words, indeed he always stares at his boyfriend especially during class when he is bored. But he did not know that Winwin knew about this.

Since, his face went completely red, he buried his face in his boy's chest to hide himself.

"Yuta... actually you don't have to be embarrassed by this.... cause this is completely normal, I know I am way too handsome and end up being stared at...." said Winwin as he hugged Yuta tightly in his embrace.

Yuta looked up at his boyfriend with a " are u serious bro" look on his face and said " why am I in love with you I swear to god."

- end of chapter .6 -