C H A P T E R 1

DID Y"ALL MISS ME? I BET Y'ALL WANT TO RIP MY HEAD OF MY NECK FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THREE DAYS ! BUT OH WELLS SCHOOL STARTED AND TEACHERS JUST THROW HOMEWORKS AND TESTS RIGHT ON MY FACE SO.... i'm sorry don't kill me. K ENOUGH OF MY RANT LET'S GET RIGHT ON THE STORYYYY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few months passed by, and this also meant that the precious summer holiday is over.

- phone call - 

"Halooo~ Taeyongie ~ have you done your summer reading yet?"Jaehyun shouted at Taeyong on the phone.

"Praise the Lord, I'm finally done with my summer reading!!!" Exclaimed Jaehyun.

"Ermm....hmmmm about that....." the other one on the other side of the line said.

"Tae~ please don't tell me that you haven't read the book yet.... "Said Jaehyun.

"Ahahahahaha.... You are really funny... Of CoUrSe I did..... pftttttt whATTTTTT" Muttered Taeyong.

"Have you done your maths assignment yet?" Asked Jaehyun.

"Ermm.... wait.... THERE'S ACTUALLY MATHS ASSIGNMENTS? HOW COME I'VE NEVER HEARD ABOUT THAT BEFORE! HOLY SHIT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING" Taeyong said held on to his phone and ran to his school bag which was abandoned in the corner of his room.

"Jaehyun... Are you free this afternoon.... Can I come over to your house to ..." said Taeyong

"you come over to copy my homework rightttt? Are you coming for lunch?" Asked Jaehyun.

"Yasssssssss" screamed Taeyong like a three years old.

"Ok calm the fuck down..... I need to shower now.... See ya" said Jaehyun as he ended the call.

- The next day - 

"Tae, you better start working..." Said Jaehyun while looking at his best friend who is currently procrastinating.

"ughhh, true I should start doing my homework.... but I am still hungry..... Can I have some food first...." Said Taeyong while pouting.

" Fineee. What do you want to eat? " asked Jaehyun as he started to feel hopeless.

"Ermm..... I want chocolate......" Said Taeyong while grinning childishly.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes as he threw his friend a pack of chocolate.

After a while of stuffing food and youtube videos , Taeyong was finally full and was ready to work.

"Jae~ I think I should just tell the teacher I lost my holiday homework or my dog ate my homework....." Taeyong whined as he laid lazily on Jaehyun's coach.

"Are you crazy, they will give you a detention!!!! Do you want to have a fucking detention on the first day of school?" Shouted Jaehyun.

"Fine don't shout at meeeee. I am going to do it now." Taeyong said as he reached his hands towards the notebook that was on the table ,started to vigorously scribble on his notebook and then looked at Jaehyun with his puppy dog eyes.

"What? What is it again? I know you are up to something. Why are you doing that adorable face to me again?" Asked Jaehyun.

"Can you borrow me your homework pleaseeeeeee. I want to copy the answers. I am too lazy to do these." said Taeyong.

Jaehyun ignored him and looked away.

"Come onnnnnnn pleaseeeeee how can you be so mean to meeeeee. I am your best friend since kindergarten..... Come onnnnnnn pleaseeeee." Said Taeyong.

"Urghhhh I'm done with you...."Jaehyun said as he threw his homework to Taeyong's face.

" YASSSSS" Taeyong said as he embraced Jaehyun's homework.

A few seconds later, Jaehyun was heard shouting in the kitchen.

"Who fucking ate my macaroons? " screamed Jaehyun.

"Opps...." Muttered Taeyong and smiled awkwardly as he continued copying his homework.

- end of chapter. 1 -

A/N

BEFORE YOU ALL COME AND SLAUGHTER ME IN HONG KONG I SWEAR I WILL UPDATE TMR EVEN THO I WOULD MOST PROBABLY PROCRASTINATE..

I MEAN DON'T JUDGE ME IT'S THE FIRST WEEK OF SKU AND ALL THE TEACHERS HAVE BEEN DOING IS THROWING WORK RIGHT TO MY FACE , AND NOT TO NOT MENTION I'M ALREADY SICK #wow

SO LIKE CONSIDERING WE HAVE THREE DAYS OF HOLIDAY INCLUDING THE WEEKENDS DW I WILL UPDATE TMR SO DON'T KILL ME 

K BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE