28~ Setting aside the regret

I ran upstairs to my room and locked myself inside the washroom. My heart was pounding with fear yet not regret. I was riled up inside and not medicore. I splashed water on my face but it delivered no peace.

"Damn it !!" I cursed squeezing my eyes shut.
.

.

I felt his lips against mine.

I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. I felt my stomach turn and electricity went up my spine. I wasn't hesistant.

He leaned in more closer such that his forehead rested against mine and his grip around my waist increased.

Dear god, I couldn't fight the thoughts going through this. His smell was flooding my senses already. His lips brushed mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding.

When we broke apart for air, I rested my forehead against his and gathered some much needed oxygen. His smirk told me everything and I smiled back, sinking into his hold.

That's when reality broke in. I was bewildered about what I had done. It was wrong. I had ruined everything. I looked into his eyes. I knew there was some truth in what happened but his eyes were filled with regret. I knew it. I could see straight through it!!

I gained all my strength and pushed him away. And luckily for a chance I succeeded.
.

.

And here I was!

I opened my eyes slowly to regain my vision and my eyes fell upon my reflection on the mirror.

"Was it wrong? But why doesn't it feel so?..." I asked myself.

"Did it even mean anything to him? " I asked looking down in a fear that this was one of his tricks to get back at me.

"Aiyeappa, please......" I begged not knowing what I wanted to say next.
.

.

.

~~~~~~~~

I sat down on the bed and sighed.

"What have I done!" I asked myself.

I shut my eye and the kiss played infront of me.
.

.

She gave into the kiss. She wasn't hesistant. I was taken over by the smell she carried.