15~ Dear You

"Now walk fast will you!" I snapped back at Nandini seeing her loathing slowly behind me.

She made a face and increased her pace thus.

"Where are we going...?" She enquired.

"You forget the rules Nandini....I say..you listen...and don't speak as well...." I replied with a devilish smirk.

"Listen you...." she went on.

"Uhhhuh...you really don't want to mess this up do you!" I asked.

"I...." but I cut her off midway,

"You just walk! No more questions!" I made myslef clear for one last time and walked faster with her following me.

We reached the place in the next ten mintues or so.

"There!" I said facing her.

She looked about and raised her brows next.

"Now make this fast...white or purple?!" I asked.

"Huh?" her face clueless.

I don't know why I had to repeat myself so many times. Like was I so bad at speaking.

I rolled my eyes.

"White or purple?" I repeated again.

"White!" she said.

"Good then! " I said faking her a smile.

"Manik...what-"

"Now look there...." I said next pointing at a distance.

"You see Dhruv?" I asked.

She nodded.

"So....go there....and help arrange white orchids with him and decorate the place...I want it to be done in one hour....so buck up...and....don't show me your face again..." I said.

"That's it?" she asked rather amazed.

"You want extra odds to be finished?" I asked stepping closer in her direction.

"I....I....ahh...no I'll get it done...." she finally managed to let it out.

"Leave!" I said pointing in the direction where Dhruv was.

"Fine!" she said without further protests and made her way out of there.

"Finally! "

I sighed in releif with her exit and turned around to make my way back to Mukti's room.
.

.

.

I stood a distance from the door while I noticed Alya and Mukti enter the room. I paced up closer so that I could hear it all. I positioned myself by the half open door in a way that I wasn't seen(though I knew Alya knew I was there already! )

"Wow!" I heard Mukti say as her eyes fell over the box on her bed.

And there! Relief.

"What's that?!" asked Alya.

"Mujhe kya malum !!" she answered clueless.

"Open it na!!" I heard Alya say as she sat down on the bed beside the box.

"Haan lekin...wait!....there's a letter."

Alya raised her brows.

"Kaun hai yeh?!...." asked Mukti picking up the letter and opening it slowly.