Chapter Ønę Part 1: It's All Just An Act

Through a hidden night, a prophecy be foretold. A heart purely gold overshadowed by the coldness of silver. Mercy to be not revealed, but blood to be spilled. Through the night of a thousand years ahead, where the prophecy was once told, taken through the night, never to be known. 

*texting conversation: S standings for Scarlet, and A standing for Aubrey*

A: Hey Scarlet, did you hear about the Academy 'Unforgiven Blades Academy?'

S: Oh hey Aubrey, I've never heard of it, why bring it up now though?

A: There gossip around the school about a boy from our class being transferred there. I'm surprised you have't heard about that school, its known for training huntresses and hunters. Something about a hidden world and all that crap, crazy right?

S: yeah... that seems suspicious. If it were me I'd stay away from that. I'll ttyl my curfew is right now! Nighty-night!

A: Goody-two-shoes! Don't be too good, ttyl! <3

I set down my phone and look at the time.. 10:25. Man it's late, I should get to bed now, She thought. The night grew darker; if possible even, as the full moon stood still in the sky. As Scarlet closed her eyes and drifted into a deep slumber, did a man come there uninvited. 

"You think she's the one?" He whispered just outside her window.

"What do you 'you think she's the one?' Of course she is, you dimwit! Just get her so she can enroll in the academy, all these girls being too good is making me sick." Said the other. If only anyone knew...

The man in front of Scarlett's window climbed in quieter then a mouse, and placed a cloth around her so if she wakes up she can't scream. Scarlet opened her eyes in shock as she tried to escape the man's grasp; before she could her conscious slipped and she passed out. With the little care the man had left he brought her phone with him and placed it in her hand carefully, he knew how wrong this was. She knew how strong he was... even if she and a dark past.

Placing Scalet in the car with a blanket to cover her, he drove an hour from the young girl's house to a mansion of some sort. Opening the car door and locking it, he walked to the front gate pressing the button to warn the owner of his presence.

"Hello, who is this?" A deep voice asked on the other line, sounding annoyed.

"I brought the girl you asked for sir, she currently sleeping. Do I have instructions to bring her in?" The man asked on the other line. 

"Go ahead, Liam" The man said before the massive gate opened with a loud creak. 

Liam picked up the girl from the backseat, and carefully carried her similar to that of a child. He picked up phone hastily and brought her to his boss's office before placing her comfortably in a chair. "Why do you choose to still be kind to those you kidnapped, Liam?" His boss asked.

"Because I know this is wrong, we have so many students who enroll in our academy all the time, yet we still kidnap those who do nothing it good for the world. Tell me again boss, why do we take those with a heart of gold?" He asks leaning against the wall with his eyes closed.

"Because Liam, those with a heart of gold, do not know what's truly out there. We only show them that the world is never how they see."

"Even so, why do we train them to kill, rather then to just see? I know that all those good people always turn into something bad;with no mercy." Liam points out.

"It's them who choose to be bad, we only train them. Remember Liam, good people ar emus the bad people who haven't discovered themselves yet." 

Liam just scoffs as he notices Scarlet waking up. He walks over to her kneeling down awaiting for her eyes to open.

*Scarlet's POV*

I attempt my eyes open, even though it feels like someone just placed an anvil over them. "Can you hear me?" I hear a man's voice ask. I force my eyes open feeling sore, "W-who are you?" I ask  putting an act. "I'm Liam, in your case I would be the man who kidnapped you though." He says calmly. What the heck is wrong with this guy? He acts so calm about it, though I'm calm as well.

"Why did you take me..?" I ask cautiously narrowing my eyes at him. "Relax, the only reason I took you was because you're enrolling into 'Unforgiven Blades Academy.' Which i'm sure you've heard of before." My eyes go wide at what he said. Why would I be enrolling into that academy? What did I do wrong? All these questions popped into my head, even if I knew I won't get answers.

"Ah, I see you awoke. How are you feeling?" A man who came in said. He looked similar to Liam, like the older version of him. Liam had a sharp jawline with deep green eyes, and a perfect brown hair. He had this British accent, that could make any girl fall in love. Now before I say anything else, I am not full human, I'm a hybrid basically. Half werewolf and the rest is human.

"Uhh I don't know, good if im placing the fact that I just got kidnapped aside." I say sarcastically, I'm never sarcastic in front of people, but this time I'll let it slide. The man just sighed before sitting in a office chair in front of a big desk. "Glad your casting that aside," he says sarcastically. "Before I say anything, I'm sorry you had to enroll here against your own will. I have talked to your mom and teachers, they said it was ok. Since I already knew you knew about the school, I figured it would be a good idea to not tell you." My mom? She's never home, and when she is, she's out with some guys.