Chapter Ševėntėėn: Death

We all shift

We all shift. Although I have some trouble as my injuries are saying a lot. 

'Scarlett?' Ember says in my head. 'Don't say anything, we have to keep our head in the game.' I tell her back.

Her voice sound so full of pain, I'm slipping away, only hanging on a thread. "You're just a teensy wolf. Nothing more then that." One laughs. 

I attack him first, except this time I juke him by going for the weaker one. I bite him on the neck and he falls, dying. "You b-" I cut him off, "beautiful woman? Thank you." I say and mimic barking, though I don't have to, I am a dog. A wolf to be exact. 

He growls and shake my head, trying to stay up. All of a sudden they attack me from all angles and other wolves come up behind me.

As they say, it's not the size of a dog in a fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. Using my size advantage, I slide under them, avoiding their bites and bite on the guys stomach, causing him to fall limp.

They come at me once more, except I'm cornered so they all attack me successfully. I groan in pain, but try to stand up again. 

I fall once more while they wait. What gentlemen, waiting for me to get up first. I have blood every where on my wolf-body. If this keeps up, I'll end up dying of blood loss. 

One transforms and grabs the silver knife. He smirks before walking to me.

I scurry away as he tries to throw it at me. Key word: tries

I get up quickly, looking like Bloody Mary on a bad day. I bit all of them, running fast as they try to continuously attack me.

Now running to kill the Luna, I shift back with my energy I have left, and go over to my backpack outside. I rummage through, finding a water bottle, and drinkijg half the bottle. I slide down the wall, blood trailing across it.

My breathing shifts, making me have issues trying to breathe. 'Scarlett you have to do something. We won't last long if you don't!' My wolf tries to sound angry, but is in just as much pain as me.

'I know! Let's just talk to the Luna, see if I can not fight with her..' I suggest. 'You killed her mate.' She reminds me. 'Oh, right'

Back on track! I'm bleeding out here, I have to get this mission over with. I get up, closing the bottle, and limping to the main house. And to my luck, in front of it is a very angry Luna. "You killed him! You stupid evil brat!" I hear her voice.

"You were planning to attack the academy, I have no choice." I glare at her.

"We all have and had a choice. You lost yours when you killed him. Now you die!" She yells, attacking me. She scratches at me, and I realize her claws are covered with silver mist liquid.

A liquid full of alicorn tears, silver, and other things fatal to werewolves. I stop breathing for a sec, barely holding my own. I clutch the huge gash on my leg just as she hits my right cheek with the other.