Chapter Fîvę: We Have to do What?!

"Wait-wait, I have to do what now?" Sehun asks shocked. "Move in her room, did you not hear the explanation Ms. Charlotte gave?" She asks in a 'duh' tone. "Listen mom, I don't know what crazy asylum you left or escaped from, but I recommend going back there." I say more serious then I've ever been. "Haha, very funny Scar, but seriously you guys have to share a room." She says with a straight face.

"No more ifs, buts, or anything else. Now go buy the stuff you need to decorate your room. The school will pay for it, because honestly, we have enough funds to last ninety-eight life times." She pauses to grab a wallet. "-now off you go! Here's the money." We just sigh, take the money, and walk out. 

"This is honestly insane. How is this going to work?" I ask stressed out. "I don't know, we'll figure something out I guess." He says looking down again. We make our way to the second half of Sacred Beast class, and go Inside.

"I see you've finally come in from your mom's office. Let's get started now, class." He says as we sit down in our designated seats. "You learned how to summon sacred beasts, now it's time to learn how to tame them!" He says clapping a bit. I have a veritety of them, ranging from easy, medium, and hard to tame," he says walking to the cages. 

"All of you will summon your actual sacred beasts, and then will try and take the others. You'll try taming one of each level, whoever is able to tame the most, that will be one more step towards finding your area." He explains. I honestly think my head will explode with so many explanations. "Alright, go ahead and summon them now." We all nod and say the spell, besides me of course.

"Sehun come here." I tell him since he's on the other side of the classroom. He hesitantly walks over to me. "Yes?" He tilts his head like a puppy. "You know why, ok let's go up, and get ready to take some more sacred beasts." I say walking up. The teacher notices us. "Where are your companions?" He asks suspiciously. "Uh... our 'situation' is a bit complicated.. Sehun turns out to be my sacredness beast, so that's why we don't have one in the form of an animal." 

The teacher just nods staying completely silent. "That didn't exactly go bad did it?" I ask Sehun in Korean. We usually just speak Korean to each other since no one in our class knows it. "Alright,'everyone has their pairs, let's get started now shall we?" He asks. We all nod on reply. "Okay, everyone line up in front of the easiest one, once everyone's done, you line up to the next one. Easy enough right? Start!" He demands, not in a harsh tone.

We line up quickly, and I turn out second. "Now that all fo you are lined up, I want you to just repeat the spell labeled under page 21, chapter 2, tamed." The teacher instructs us. The girl in front of me-who has a dove as a sacred beast- said the spell quietly, almost like whispering. 

She then moved off into the next line, and waits for everyone else. I go up to a recently found sacred beast that's a Fennec fox. I repeat the spell silently, while holding Sehun's hand since it's required to have physical contact. (To any of you who might be thinking of some OTHER kind of physical contact, ya'll need some help XD my sister first thought of the physical contact as something else #prayforher) 

I make a silent pray in my mind that these will work also. While stressing Sehun squeezed my hand a bit tighter to reassure me. I heard sacred beasts can feel your emotions, so I guess he could feel that I was stressed out. "gomawo" I say in Korean. (Info: I'm pretty sure that means thanks informally in Korean...? I hope so, sorry for my terrible Korean skills lol)

He nods as we wait in line, and do the medium leve sacred beasts taming. 

*thirty minutes later*

We finally made it to the last sacred beast as we wait for our results to see if we successfully tamed sacred beast. I'm honestly so stressed even if Sehun is next to me. I heard this is kinda like a test in some way as well, and Sehun didn't get it since he IS the sacred beast.... lucky butthead... anyway, I hope it works out well! So far six out of ten students successfully tamed all three of the sacred beasts.

"Scarlet and Sehun your score is-" he pauses to look at the paper. 

I'm so anxious!!

A/N

I know, I know I'm so mean. I left you guys on the biggest cliffhanger of all time!! Next time I update it's not going to be a chapter, but I have decided to change quite a few things, so it will be a dictionary next chapter. After that I promise I'll have a perfect chapter with lots of romance for you guys!! Sorry!! <3