Chapter Šėvėn: Day 2, What it's like

My eyes burn as I hold back the tears of the sadness in the air. Luckily Hazel is sleeping and can't see anything. "Molly, Eli, Evan, Piper, come here please." You can hear the sadness as the kids run over to her in human form. "I will still be with you, I'm not sure how long, but this lovely young lady next to me will take care of all of you now." She explains to them, her hands on their shoulders. I study them closely and notice how they have wolf ears and a tail, how cute that is....

"My name is Scarlet, do you mind telling me your ages?" I ask them gently. "I'm the oldest. I'm twelve, and my name is Eli." One boy says. "I'm Molly, the second eldest. I may be eleven, but I'm not afraid to protect any of my family." Molly says proudly.

"Name's Evan, ten years old. Youngest over there is Piper, she's only five." The boy named Evan says with his arms crossed looking only at his little sister, Piper. He must be going through a tough time with his emotions, not that I blame him. "All of us are werewolves, but none of us can shift since we have to be sixteen in order to shift." Molly explains.

"Before anything else, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for taking care of us since our family.... passed on." Eli said taking a deep breath in between family and passed on. I envy how strong these kids are. They are what I've always wanted to be, and now I can be a older sister figure to them all.

"I know this must be hard for all of you, but I'm just letting you know, I will always be here if you need to talk." I tell them putting my hands on Eli and Molly's shoulders while directing it towards everyone.

"Are you all hungry?" I ask giving a proud smile. If there's anything I hate, it's when someone gives me sympathy. I see everyone nod, and I smile guiding them towards the place I stay.

*Sehun's POV DUN DUN DUNN!!*

This forsaken place is so fricken huge, that finding Scarlet is harder then finding a rare species at this point. I've been exploring since forever ago, and this is stupid. I already know how to survive, so why the hell am I here?

"Hello?" I hear a girl's voice call. I quickly rush over to see it's  not Scarlet in fact, and it's a girl with blond hair. "Oh, hello. My name is Stephanie but Steph is fine. Before you say anything, I'm no your typical dumb blonde or anything, so don't go assuming that." She says with her arms crossed.

"Nice to meet you, I guess. Name's Sehun, I'm somewhat of a sacred beast, and the sacred beast of a girl named Scarlet." I inform her. We may have to work together, but the only person I'm calling my teammate is Scar. She may not be my girlfriend, but I sure as heck like her like one.

"Guess we have to work together now," she adds in, sighing. "I already set up a base, you still have all your stuff I can tell." She says. Great attitude, I'm starting to like her lie a friend. Note the sarcasm please.

*Eli's POV I'm on a roll people!*

I don't know how to feel honestly, how do you feel when you see your whole family die right in front of you?? I haven't cried, might just be the result of being in shock though. I'm stressed out, but relieved at the same time. 

I know we're all lucky to have this wonderful girl to be our older sister, but I don't know how to go about this. Should I trust her? What if we accidentally turn her into one of us? What if we kill her or cause her to die from people after us? I can't seem to get these thoughts out of my head.

It's slowly eating st my emotions, but I know I had to stay strong. I have to protect everyone else, I knew I would have to take on that role one way or another. My parents were slaughtered by a person I once was so close to.