Chapter Ęlęvęn: Fight

A/N:

Fair warning, there will be a sexist person in this chapter. Please note that I am not sexist, and in no way am I trying to offend anyone. If you get mad easily at this then please skip, though you'll miss the fight, otherwise please enjoy! - ShadowsofOrpheus 

(Scarlett's POV)

I leaned down to Molly's ear, "don't tell them my real name. Wish me luck, I'll try not to use my werewolf powers unless they're permitted. See ya there." I say, making sure no one canon esd my lips either. 

I turn on my heels, and walk to my mom's office again. "Mom," I say opening the door without knocking. "Not sure if you ensured of knocking... but anyway, can I help you?" She asks. "I'm requesting a fight," I say with confidence.

"You're what now?" She asks as if she didn't hear me. "I'm requesting-" I was cut off, "no I heard you, but why?" She asks clearly showing her worry and annoyance on display. "It's with my sacredness beast, Sehun. I can't break a Sacred Beats bond, so this will have to do. One more thing, if he's allowed to use his sacred beast abilities, can I use my werewolf abilities?" I ask.

"I'll permit this fight because I know he hurt you. You're allowed to use your abilities, now go get 'em tiger.. or lion. I told the school already" She says with a smile. I say a quick goodbye, and run down the halls to the backyard where the fighting area was;

I make my way inside, and get to my designated fighting corner. I hear a lot of people cheering towards me as I tried to make out a few boo's. One guy even said "it's a girl fighting? They're naturally weaker, this fight is unfair!" He yells. Sexist butthead.. just 'cause I'm a girl, doesn't mean I'm not stronger then men.

Sehun makes his way to the ring, and I hear a lot of fan girls. We put our boxing gloves on. Then the girl in the middle lifts her hand up, "Match Start!" She says before swiftly swiping her hand down. 

"Why did you do it Sehun?" I ask getting in a fighting stance. "I wasn't in my right mind. I thought I liked her after being with her for a shoot amount of time." He says as we begin circling each other.

He lunges at me with so much force. "this is for kissing another girl." I say dodging and kneeing him in the stomach. "I didn't have a choice, we wouldn't end up together anyway." He hisses in pain. While I take a deep breath he goes to me before punching me in the rib. I wince a bit, but quickly recover because of my healing abilities.

"Remember, using supernatural abilities are permitted." The girl (don't know what they're called referee?? Idk sorry!!) in the middle says while we're circling each other.

He shifts halfway into this half-cat of some sort, similar to a tiger. I quickly shift into my half-wolf thing so I still have my hands, which causes a lot of gasps from the crowd. Not many people knew I became a werewolf, so it's not surprising with the way they're acting.

He lunges at me still half-human form. I duck under him and punch knee him again. "There are other moves you know" he says holding his stomach from getting kneed there twice.

"Thanks for the obvious advice, jerk." I spit before catching him off guard and punching him. He quickly recovers and scratches my face. "Enoug of this fight, I'll probably lose anyway. Goodbye, Leo." He says before walking out kid the ring. 

"One of the contestants walked out of the ring, this means match over! The winner: Scarlet Leona James!" The referee (or whatever it's called XD) lifts up my hand. 

I shift to complete human before realizing some of my clothes were shredded a lot. The crowd falls completely silent as I freeze before quickly dropping down to cover myself somewhat.

"Scarlet!" I hear two familiar voices call. Kyung and Mingyu run up to me before both of them give me their school jackets and Kyung picks me up, walking to the room where we prepare to fight. "Are you alright?" I hear him say as I hold tight onto their jackets. 

When I was younger, I would've died on the spot, but for some reason, I feel calm around them. "Why did you help me?" I ask. "You're like my sister, of course I have to look after you, but may I ask.. what happened between you and him?" I hear him say. Welp, there's goes my chance at dating him. I suck at love...

"Hand her to me, she'll feel more comfy." I hear Mingyu say. Suddenly I'm being passed carefully to Mingyu's arms. Maybe I do have one more shot... he's always been my bias wrecker. I'm thinking too much, I'm probably just a sister in his eyes as well.

I snuggle into Mingu's chest, grasping for warmth against the air conditioner blasting on high in this room. He lifts me up so he's holding me like a toddler. This is quite the... intimate position.. get your head out of the gutter, stupid

"Are you alright? You don't have to explain if you don't like. I can put you down as well.." I hear Mingyu say as I listen to his heart. "No it's fine, don't out me down you're warm....." I say as I hear his heartbeat speed up. I think he's embarrassed... how cute.

"He's actually really sweet and caring.. which explains how I liked him for a while. We were always together because he was my sacred beast, but then we had to leave for this trip to learn survival. He completely ignored me, and while looking for him so we could be partners, I found him kissing another girl," I snuggle more into Mingyu's shoulder holding tight onto his neck before continuing.

"Funny thing is, he made it seem like he liked me. I've never been good in love, they always see me as family or just a friend to count on." I say. The only reason I'm not crying is because Mingyu's shoulder is so warm.

A/N 

So did you like the chapter? If any of you ship the main girl with Kyung just remember, there's a way to get OUT of the friend zone. I won't lead you on, I could always choose her to date someone else. No more of that, hope you enjoyed though!! <3

- ShadowsofOrpheus