thirty nine: Justin pops the question

Justin

"Great, everything is perfect, both are very healthy and little Bieber looks all ready to come out!" The Doctor said and we both smiled.

"I expect him to come second week of this months, plus-minus a week or so" She added and I squeezed Scarlett's hand that I was holding.

"Okay" She smiled and nodded.

She talked to us a little about the delivery procedure and then we left.

"Let's go on a walk at the Pier?" She asked.

"Sure" I said and helped her sit in the car and then drove us to the Pier.

She wrapped her arm around mine as we started walking. She was wearing a long maxi dress while her hair were open and looked like a perfect mom which made me smile.

"What?" She said.

"You're going to be a great mommy" I said and she chuckled.

"Thank you" She said.

"Are you scared?" I asked the obvious.

"Yes, very, but I'm ready to do whatever to meet this little bub now" She said and I smiled.

"I wish there was a way to like, share the pain or something" I said.

"Nah, I don't think men can survive that" She said and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Men are physically stronger than women" I said.

"Oh really? Trust me, you men wouldn't even last one menstrual cycle, forget giving birth" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You just under estimate us" I said.

"They say giving birth hurts as much as almost all the bones in your body breaking together" She said and I swallowed.

"Now I'm scared" I said.

"See, told you-

"No, not with the idea, but for you" I said and stopped.

"Justin, calm down, god has designed woman to give birth okay? Don't worry, with you by my side, I can do anything" She said and I smiled and connected our foreheads. 

"Yes, I'm going to be there right beside you, we're in this together" I said and she smiled and pecked my lips.

We just stood there like that. in peace while the waves crashed in the background. And the little velvet box in my pocket that I carry with me everywhere for the past 4 days trying to search for a perfect moment told me right now is more than perfect.

"Talking about being right beside you...." I started.

"I'm not just talking about a particular moment" I said and took a step back and she furrowed her eyebrows.

My hand reached for the box inside my pocket and took it out as I got down on a knee and her eyes widened when I opened the box.

"I know this is sudden, but Scarlett Lopez, I really really think that Scarlett Bieber sounds so much better than that and I want to be there beside you forever and ever and have you as my beloved wife, sharing my life, building up a family with not just one but so so many kids. I wanna grow old with you because I love from the very depth of my heart, will you be my Mrs. Bieber Scar?" I said and she was already in tears as she was smiling wide.

"Yes I'd love to" She said with so much happiness pouring through her eyes and I grinned wider as I took her hand and slipped the diamond ring on her finger and stood up to kiss her.

"I love you too" She said after we pulled out and sniffled and I wiped her happy tears away with my thumb.

"Now let's go home, its family dinner night, we gotta tell them about this too" I said kissing the hand on which I just put the ring on.

She smiled and nodded.

After we got home, we both told Mama Jen and she told us how happy she was and hugged us. We then, went upstairs and got ready for the dinner.

By the time we came down, everyone had already arrived. We greeted everyone and then sat down in our chairs.

"Did you go to the doctors today?" Mom asked Scarlett.

"I did, everything is great, she has told us to expect him anytime in the second week of this month" Scarlett said and everyone smiled.

"I can't wait already!" Emma said.

"God, I'm gonna be the best uncle ever" Cam said and we all laughed and then I cleared my throat.

"Before Mama Jen serves us the dinner, I'd like to give you all another good news" I said and grabbed Scarlett's hand and she already started blushing.

"I asked this beautiful lady to be my wife an she has agreed" I said as I lifte Scar's hand to show everyone the ring.

"Oh my god!" Emma squeal and mom awed and dad smiled wider than ever.

"Damn, I hope ya'll aren't faking it this time" Cam said earning a slap on the arm from Emma and we rolled our eyes.

"Seriously Cam, and if I must remind you, it was your idea" I said and he shrugged.

"It was genius, you ca-

He stopped talking when he saw that the parents were glaring at him.

"What no! That wasn't my idea, you're lying!" He said and we all laughed again.

"I have to say, this was very unexpected but I couldn't be happier for you two" Mom said and I shrugged.

"Beyonce once told me that if I like it, I should put a ring on it" I said making everyone laugh again.

"So what about the wedding date?" Dad asked.

"I feel like we'll decide that after Aryan comes and settles down for a couple of months. It gonna be Scarlett's first time too so I don't want to rush anything and tire her" I said and all of them nodded.

"Wait, did you just say Aryan...as in..." Cam trailed off and I smiled.

"Aryan Dylan Bieber is the name his dad has suggested and we're going for it" Scarlett said.

"Wow, ya'll did it without me, I'm sad" Cam said dramatically.

"Now I'm not letting ya'll pick my baby's name either" He said and Emma blushed when we all 'oo'ed.

"She isn't pregnant...yet" He added and earned another slap from her as we all laughed.

"I like the name though" Emma said.

"Me too" Cam said while mom and dad nodded appreciatively.

We spent the dinner talking and laughing the whole time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YA'LL GET READY TO MEET ARYAN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Also, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be adding a 3rd book in the Arranged Marriage series as an official sequel to Wasted Love and completing the trilogy!!!!!!!!!!

it will be published after this story is over which won't take too long.

so keep a check for it! 

to those who are confused, this wasn't a third book in the series, it was a spin off with the same characters. The sequel will be a continuation of Wasted Love!

-Love, S