thirty seven: sweetest surprise

Scarlett

I woke up the next morning to be taken over by my morning sickness. I looked beside me and really expected to find Justin there but he wasn't. It just upset me more if possible.

I went to the bathroom and puked everything I ate last night before washing my mouth and sitting on the bed again.

What I saw last night is hard to forget, but it's not his fault. If only I knew before that its Olivia, the one who was engaged to Zayn and then saw the pictures, its wouldn't have hurt this much. And now its just a mess inside my head.

I showered up and dressed up before going downstairs into the kitchen to find Cameron, Emma and Mama Jen but still no Justin.

"Good morning" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Good morning Scar, great you are already ready to go" Cam said as he stood up enthusiastically.

"Go? Where?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Baby shopping!" Emma chirped.

"You'll be starting your 7th month soon so we thought that before that itself, we'll go and shop since we don't want to exhaust you too much later on" Cam said.

"Oh...okay" I said but I did smell something fishy.

I ate my breakfast and Cam and Emma instantly took me to the mall.

I tried calling Justin twice but he didn't pick up and that got me worried. I hope he isn't out drinking somewhere because of last night, lately he's been doing that a lot.

"Cam do you know where Justin is?" I asked while we were searching for a baby store.

"Oh he's just making up for the shit he do-

"He's at work" Emma quickly covered his mouth with her palm and smiled at me.

"At work, then why isn't her picking up my calls?" I said.

"Maybe he's in a meeting" Cam said and I shrugged.

"Are you guys hiding something from me?" I asked and their faces turned pale but they shook their head.

"No...no, not at all why would we?" Emma said.

After that, they kept me busy till noon and only then dropped me home with at least five bags full of baby stuff. I huffed and rang the bell expecting someone to open up but no one did. 

I rang it again but no response so I got my keys out and opened the door just to find pink, lavender and white balloons all over the floor.

I was surprised as I placed my bags down and walked ahead, kicking the balloons as I go.

"Mama Jen!" I called out but no reply.

"Justin!" I called but still nothing.

I carefully went upstairs, making sure that I was not stepping on the balloons.

"Jus....tin"

I trailed off after I opened our bedroom and saw balloons everywhere again  but there were photos of me and Justin right from the childhood everywhere.

And to my surprise, there were even photos of me with my bump starting to show that Cam and Emma keep taking all the time.

I realized the photos were in an order. From past to present refreshing every moment we ever had. Reminding me of....how much he loves me, how much I love him.

And how through everything, we've stuck with each other. We've gone through the worst and we're still strong. So why am I letting this weaken us.

I wiped my tears away and looked around the room for him.

"Justin..." I called out and seconds later, I felt his strong arms wrap around me from behind and got placed on my stomach.

"Jay..." I mumbled and turned around but he still kept his arm around me. I was about to speak when he placed his thumb on my lip.

"Shh" He stopped me.

"I'm going to do the talking now" He said and wiped my tears away.

"I know its hard for you after what you saw even though you know the truth, and I'm not blaming you at all, I would've felt the same if I was in your place" He said and cupped my face.

"I wanted to tell you this days ago, myself, but I was so afraid. But yesterday, right before Zayn came over, I was about to tell you everything. I had no idea that that girl would do something like this..." He said and licked his lips.

"I know its hard but Scar....if we keep letting people like this come in between us and mess with our minds, its not going to work. The only people we need to trust is each other because that's all we got. We passed so many tests and we gotta pass this one too. Even after you saw those photos, you know I love you more than anything in this world and I will let nothing break us" He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and sobbed my heart out and he chuckled.

"Loosen up babe, our little bean will get crushed" He said and I laughed through my tears and loosed my grip and he rubbed my back.

"I love you Scar" He said and kissed my hair.

"I love you too" I said in my crybaby voice.

"By the way, I got a name for him" He said and I pulled out a little.

"I just surfed the net and the name Aryan really caught me. Aryan Dylan Bieber" He said and I smiled

"Aryan Dylan Bieber, has a ring to it" I said and we laughed together before he pulled me in a soft kiss.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the delayed update

but I'm starting with the last year of high school now so I gotta focus on that more

so that means get used to the slow updates

ALSO THANK YOU'LL FOR 2K FOLLOWERS???!!!!

OMG I love you guys soooooooo much!

happy pride month!

-love, S