nine : turks and caicos

Scarlett

I was finally done packing with Emma. After Justin made me shop, I now have a huge heap of clothes. There was once a time when all my clothes would fit in just two suitcases but now I have three suitcases packed with clothes to go for a week's vacation.

All of that when I didn't even ask for it.

"Are you done?" I turned around when I heard Justin and nodded.

"You go down, I'll bring your bags" He said.

"No, I'll do it" I said but he didn't listen to me and picked up the bags.

"Come on" He said and I followed him downstairs.

He put the bags into the trunk of the car and I sat in. Through the window I saw Justin hug and kiss Selena.

Justin didn't talk to her for days after that incident but they made up eventually.

He came and sat in and Henry started driving us to the airport.

When we reached there, the whole family including Cam and Emma were waiting for us. I didn't even know what time the flight was but through the conversation between Justin and Uncle Jeremy, I realized that we're flying in a privet jet.

Justin again helped we with the bags and half an hour later, we boarded the flight.

The whole time we all talked and laughed and it felt so good. It was like the family I never had. The family, I never had a chance to have.

***

I yawned as we walked to our car after we reached Turks and Caicos. The flight was tiring but never boring.

We all fit ourselves in the huge black SUV and I was crushed between Emma and Justin. I tried to shift a little so I don't crush Justin too much since he was being pushed against the door.

"It's okay, I'm comfortable" He said so I nodded and sat in the position I was.

We reached our hotel 'West Bay Club' after a couple of minutes and it was a beautiful place, it gave out the tropical and chill vibes of the island and the chauffeurs carried out luggage as we walked inside the lobby.

"So about the rooms, we're all couples here so I'm booking three luxury suits, is it alright Justin and Scarlett?" Uncle Jeremy asked.

"Yeah, sure dad" Justin quickly replied.

Uncle Jeremy smiled and turned to the reception to book the rooms.

We were given a pair of keys to our room and then we all went up. Justin opened our room and we walked in, just to be mesmerized.

"This is so beautiful" I mumbled and Justin looked at me and smiled

"Let's look around" He said and I nodded.