twenty: Scar and Selena

Scarlett

I rang the doorbell of Selena's apartment and minutes later she opened up and I got in. 

"What do you want?" She asked.

"You know what I want, stop cheating on Justin" I said.

"That is none of you're business" She said and folded her arms.

"It is....he is my best friend and I care about him" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Why don't you just admit that you like him and stop pretending like you want me and Justin to be happy" She said and I huffed.

"I don't know about you and Justin but I definitely want Justin to be happy and one day or another, he will come to know Selena" I said.

"As if you have the guts to tell him" She chuckled.

"I might not but Cameron sure does" I said and she glared at me

"If you really want Justin to be happy, you shouldn't tell this to him, it will hurt him" She said.

"But I won't let him live a lie forever, you stop or confess otherwise I ask Cam to tell Justin everything" I said and she clenched her jaw.

"You ca-

She stopped speaking when we heard the door lock click open.

"Baby it's me, I go-

Justin came in with a bag of McDonalds and two coffee cups in his hand but froze when he saw me.

Oh no...

"Scar? What are you doing here?" He smiled confusingly.

"I just came to-

"Jay....she's trying to threaten me, she says she saw me with another man and says she'll tell you about it, she's lying Justin!" Selena ran to him and clutched his arm, Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

She's doing it again.

"What?" He said.

"Yes! She's forcing me to tell you this lie and says that if I don't then she will herself!" Selena started crying.

I wonder how she does that, waterworks, anytime, anywhere, just press a button.

But I know that saying quiet right now is the right option.

Justin looked at me and I looked at him too, I hope he somehow gets the message.

"I want to talk to Scar alone, give me a minute" He said and placed the coffee and food on the table before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the kitchen.

He turned to face me and I took a deep breath in.

"Be honest" Was all he said and I knew that I had to tell him now.

"I don't know if me telling you would make you believe everything so I came here, to talk to Selena. Asked her to stop or confess but like always, she's turning the tables to me in front of you. It's upon you....to either wait till you find out yourself or believe me....and Cam" I said and he looked really tensed.

"I....we'll talk later, can we?" He said and I looked down and nodded before turning around and walking back into the living room.

"Don't ignore the warning bells ringing in your head Selena" I said before opening the door and walking out.

Justin

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the morning as Henry drove me back home. I was supposed to spend the day with Selena and then take her to the date in the evening but before the date, I need to talk to Scar about this.