fifteen: justin's birthday

Scarlett

My eyes were still heavy as I sat up and yawned. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and turned it on to check the time.

8:31 am, March 1st 2017.

My eyes widened looking at the date.

It's march 1st, it's Justin birthday!

Yesterday's events made it slip out of my mind oh my god. I quickly called up Cameron.

"Goodmorning" He said and yawned loudly.

"It's Justin's birth-

"Birthday, I know, don't worry we have everything planned. All you have to do today evening is bring him to Uncle Jeremy's beach condo, I'll text you the address. Without him knowing. Keep him busy through the day while we set up the place" He said.

"Oh okay, but hey, you guys aren't coming here?" I said and bit my nail.

"Who's gonna do all the work then?" He said.

"Alright, bye" 

"Bye" He said and hung up.

I showered up quickly and went downstairs into the kitchen and sighed in relief when I only saw Mama Jen and Louisa there.

"Justin hasn't woken up right?" I said and Mama Jen shook her head.

"I'm afraid that he'll smell the hamburgers and wake up" She said and I laughed.

Just loves the chicken hamburgers Mama Jen makes, we all do.

"He's okay after last night right?" She asked and I huffed and nodded.

"I hope" I mumbled.

"Are you standing here so you can go give Justin his breakfast?" She asked and my cheeks turned red.

"I-I was just....it's his birthday so I though th-that...." I trailed off as she laughed at me and I looked down and tried to keep from blushing.

"I was going to call you for that anyways" She said and placed Justin's breakfast in the tray.

"Take your's too" She said and served another plate of hamburgers and a glass of orange juice.

"Thank you" I said and took the tray and went upstairs.

Justin

I felt sun rays on my face and heard soft piano notes. Is someone playing my piano?

I opened up my eyes and rubbed them to see clearly and looked towards the piano.

"Head....down, as I watch my feet take turns hitting the ground..." Scarlett sang softly as she tried to play the piano but could only press random keys and I smiled.

"Eyes shut as I find myself in love racing the earth..." She didn't realize that i was watching as she was lost in singing.

"And I'm in your love....and love was right in my path in my grasp..." I sang with her and she gasped and looked at me midway but I kept singing.

I walked to her and stood behind her before bending down to play the piano myself.

"And me e-e-e and you belong....I wanna run...run and smash into you" I sang and she joined me mid way again.

I was going to continue but she softly grabbed my hands and stopped me before she turned her head to look at me.

"Happy birthday" She said with a smile which made me smile wider.