26. Desperate

I was sat on the bed in my room waiting in shock for what felt like ages. I don't even know what I was waiting for. I just couldn't fucking believe what Carl had done. Not only had he said I was the one person he wanted to have sex with but he'd said it in front of his girlfriend. His girlfriend who already was not my biggest fan. I was in shock. I didn't even know how to feel.

Needless to say shit kicked off after the word left his mouth. Everyone looked at him and me in shock but I was frozen. Absolutely frozen. Maria thought it was a joke at first but he didn't deny it. Then the yelling ensued. I got called a slut a whore a boyfriend stealer. But I kind of deserved it. Emma dragged me upstairs and into the room before things got even worse. She sat with me for a little bit I was honestly too in shock to talk. She eventually left to asses the situation and I'd been waiting since. I don't know what for but the yelling had stopped a little while ago. I was just too scared to go back down and face the music.

Eventually it was Carl that opened the door and sauntered in. "Hey," he breathed breaking the silence.

"Hey?" I asked I wasn't sure how exactly to feel. "What the fuck was that down there?" Apparently it was anger.

"I don't know!" He sighed leaning against the door frame, he clearly looked as run down as I felt.

"Where is she?" I asked softening a little.

"She went home!"

"What do you mean she went home?" The guilt was increasing.

"As in someone came and picked her up and took her home." He explained slowly.

"Why?"

"Because its over Ava!" I suddenly felt even guiltier but it translated to anger as soon as I opened my mouth.

"Why is it over you didn't mean what you said!" I half yelled but he stayed quiet looking me in the eyes. "Right?"

"That's the thing," he was surprisingly calm, "I didn't mean to say it but I meant what I said!" I honestly didn't know how to feel but I couldn't keep the anger in.

"No fuck you! You can't do that! You can't get a girlfriend then send me mixed signals then kiss me for the first time ever and then go back to being all over her then decide you want me again!" I was really yelling now.

"Do you think I planned this?" He was beginning to get angry as well. I felt a yelling match coming on. "Do you fucking think this is what I wanted to happen?"

"Well you got rid of her hassle free? Made me look like the bad guy."

"I didn't want to do that I actually liked her!"

"Then why did you dump her?" I yelled and he stood off from the wall moving closer.

"Because I'm fucking stuck on you!" He yelled and this time I really didn't know what to say. "It's always been there and I don't even know what it is but we have some weirdly strong attraction and I can't fucking shake it. I could handle it when you were with Matt, I had to. But you being single changed everything."

"You weren't single though!" I yelled in frustration.

"I fucking know but I can't fucking control myself around you. I tried to get over it but I couldn't. I can't. Do you know how hard it is seeing you prance about the place teasing and laughing and looking like that and not being able to do anything about it. I'm going fucking insane I just want to take you so bad and you make it so hard." He was really yelling now and as angry as I was I could feel myself softening at his words. But I wouldn't admit it.

"So it's my fault for making being faithful hard for you?" I yelled back standing up to assert my strength.

"No but you can't tell me you don't feel it too!" He was right every single word.

"Carl you know full well what you do to me!" I was referring to time after time when he had me wrapped around his little finger, when I was a complete mess because of his words and his touches. He knew the effect he had on me.

"Then I don't regret a second of tonight!" He breathed as he closed the distance between us and roughly smashed his lips against mine.

This time there was no hesitation on my behalf. This was what I wanted; him in this way. His kisses were even more urgent than last time. He was honestly an amazing kisser and I was already going light headed. His hands travelled down and grabbed my bum roughly earning a squeal from me. He laughed and moved his lips to my jaw and down my neck. I involuntarily let out a moan at the feel of his lips assaulting my neck and his rough hands grabbing my ass. His touches were as desperate as I felt for this to finally happen.

"I fucking love that sound," he groaned aggressively lifting me off the floor and throwing me on the bed.

As I lay there in awe he quickly stripped off his tshirt and swooped down onto the bed to continue kissing me so quickly I had no moment to marvel at his amazing body. I was in pure heaven he was kissing me his tongue massaging mine his kisses moving down my neck again towards my collar bone as he hoisted my legs around his waist drawing us even closer together. It was finally happening and it was even better than I ever could have imagined.

"Wait the others?" I breathed as he started to lift the bottom of my jumper up.

"They went for a walk to give me and Maria privacy to sort it out!" He grumbled against my neck tugging at my jumper for permission to take it off. I lifted my torso up and he ripped it off leaving my in my bra and shorts.

"Fuck you're so hot!" He groaned cupping my boobs and placing rough kisses all over. He was rough and desperate and I could tell he was as urgent for this as I was. The sounds of our heavy breathing mixing together. I was completely and utterly horny and I wanted him right then and there. I grabbed the top of his pants tugging them down slightly when he stopped kissing me.

"Are you sure?" He breathed but i gently bit his neck in response and with a hearty groan his pants came off. I didn't even get to check out the bulge before he was back on top but I felt him digging into my legs making my need for him even more. "Positive?" He asked again reaching down towards the tops of my pants, I lifted my hips in encouragement and in one swift movement he ripped my shorts and underwear off. I had no time to feel exposed before he began kissing down my stomach. I was too urgent to just have him right then to worry about foreplay.

"Just fuck me please!" I breathed tugging his hair back up. He laughed slightly at my blunt request.

"As you wish," he laughed. "Condom?"

"I'm on the pill!" I shook my head and he flashed that devilish grin before pulling his boxers down. It all happened so fast I didn't see anything before he placed himself at my entrance. He looked at me for one last reassurance. I ground my hips up into him and he groaned in response slowly sliding inside of me.

I gasped at the feeling and he groaned  flopping down with his face in my neck.
"Fuck Ava..." I was light headed.. it was finally happening.

...

Omg so it finally happened guys little bit of smut to celebrate 20k reads wooohooooo!
Let me know what you think I've never written anything like that before but of course this is only the beginning for these two!
Lots of love xxxxxx