22. In too deep

When his lips first crashed against mine I couldn't quite believe what was happening. But of course it didn't take me too long before I responded.

I must have been like a stunned rabbit because he briefly pulled away and whispered my name before kissing down my jaw and neck and that was all it took. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face back to mine reconnecting our lips. His kisses had a desperate urgency to them as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. It was intense and heavy and I had to focus so hard on breathing to make sure I didn't pass out. His hands wrapped around my waist tightly as we kissed. Fuck it felt good to finally kiss him. It was intense and exciting but it felt like a release. A release of built up pressure.
His hands moved to under my thighs and lifted so I'd jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He held me tightly squeezing my thighs as he sat down on my bed resting me on his lap as his hands gripped my waist hard. I felt myself rocking against his lap which earnt a hearty groan that made me want to take him right then and there. He grabbed my ass hard and guided my hips grinding against him and I couldn't hold back the moan that slipped out.

"Fuck." He groaned before flipping us so he was hovering over me, lips attacking mine with his body pressed hard between my legs causing friction and heat. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head so I couldn't touch him and it was killing me. His lips moved to my jaw and harshly kissed down my neck. I'd missed that feeling so bad. Another moan escaped my mouth and I felt him smirk against my collar bone. He let one hand go and used his to trail down the side of my body. I was in complete bliss. Until we heard the door open down stairs.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. His lips looked deliciously swollen and in that moment I felt no guilt for what just happen. In fact I wanted it to happen again and again. I wanted it to go further.

"We'd better stop!" He breathed heavily the smirk still evident on his mouth.

"I guess we should!" I couldn't wipe the smile off mine.

"I'll catch you later yeah?" He said looking at me up and down as I sat up on the bed. I forgot I didn't have pants on. Oops.

"Yeah!" I laughed as he gave me a cheeky wink and headed downstairs to meet the others. And the others as in his fucking girlfriend. Oh shit.

...

After taking a few moments to calm myself and take in what happened I eventually made my way downstairs to see what the others bought.
Carl caught my eye straight away and he tried to hide a cheeky smile that made me smile myself. I had to quickly recover when I saw Maria. I knew I should feel guilty but I didn't really.

"What was that about?" Emma whispered to me as we watched the others pack away the food and ice cream.

"Oh nothing I just showered didn't realise he stayed until just before you guys got back!" I don't know why I lied. I guess I just thought that kiss would be better off as a secret.

"God damn!" She winked.

"Okay so we've got the rest of the day what's our plan?" Jack asked once all the food was put away and the alcohol was left out on the bench.

"I say we check out the lake?" Carl suggested and everyone agreed. We walked out and it was honestly beautiful.

"Shit Marty your uncle hooked us up!" Emma grinned and the three of us sat up on the bank while Maria and the boys walked down to the edge of the lake.

"So Maria apologised for being a bitch!" I informed them their shocked faces matched mine. "I know right!"

"Maybe having her here won't be so bad after all?" Maddy suggested earning a glare from Emma and myself. Our conversation was interrupted by a large splash and we looked down to see Carl, jack, and Tyler pissing themselves laughing while a wet and angry faced Marty rose to the surface of the lake. This was going to be a good trip.

...

We'd decided that night would be a breezy one. We'd heat up the frozen pizzas Jack insisted we buy and watch movies while sipping on wine. By wine I mean that $8 bottle stuff, we aren't fancy come on.
The set up was pretty good we were all sprawled on the couches with blankets and pillows and much to my dismay Marty threw on a horror movie. It just so happened I was sharing a blanket and a couch with Emma, Carl, and Maria. Of course.

Carl was next to me and things seemed pretty normal considering what happened earlier. I felt a little bad for Maria but it was only going to be a one time thing. That was what I thought before I felt Carls hand rest gently on my thigh. I thought nothing of the gesture at first until he gave my leg a squeeze and gently danced his fingers further and further up my thigh. I was struggling to keep breathing like a normal person. This felt slightly wrong his girlfriend was right there. But I didn't want to stop I even though I knew I definitely should.
I looked over to him and his face was completely blank he looked like his full attention was on the shitty horror movie not like his hands were dangerously close to my lady bits. I couldn't help but gasp when I felt his finger graze against the edge of my underwear. This was too much. Emma gave me a confused look and I quickly excused myself for the bathroom upstairs. This was getting messy real quick and I was adamant I couldn't be apart of that mess.

I stood for a moment in the bathroom recollecting. Thinking about what the fuck was going on. It was getting messy and I just wanted things to straighten out but I think I knew I was in way too deep already.
I heard the door open from behind me and I knew straight away who that would be.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked keeping my back towards him. My strong attitude usually diminished when we made eye contact.

"Doing what?" I could hear the humour in his voice and I could hear him stepping closer. I couldn't give in again.

"You know what!" I had to stay angry.

"I know you like it," he purred as he came up behind me and brushed my hair to the side and grabbed my hips. "I can see the way you blush when I touch you," he was mumbling against the skin on my neck. He was making it so hard. "I know you want me so badly. I can feel the way your heart races and your skin prickles." I didn't know if it was the feeling of his hands, or his lips brushing against my neck and shoulders, or the things he was saying but yet again I was defenceless. "I want to hear you moan again!" I struggled to hold one in. I couldn't give him the satisfaction but I wanted to so bad.

After a moment he broke his touch away and I hadn't even noticed I'd closed my eyes until they fluttered open at the loss of touch. I turned around to see his smug face.

"See you back down there?" He winked before turning back and leaving the bathroom and leaving me a mess again. I was in too deep.

...

Let me know what you think loves xoxoxoxo