Best Ever

"NO! No Byun Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted as he woke up in a jolt, panting heavily as he massaged the sides of his temples.

He turned to the side and noticed Baekhyun still sleeping always grumbling about something as he let out a smile.

Chanyeol grinned and laid back down with a protective arm draped on Baekhyun's waist. The smaller unconsciously snuggled closer into the warmth, his nose buried in Chanyeol's chest.

As Chanyeol's mind calmed down more he couldn't help but think.

What if Baekhyun never poured coffee on me would I still notice him?

Obviously yes. He's too much of a klutz and adorable puppy rolled into one for me not to take notice of him.

Steadily, Chanyeol thought and thought how fate decided to pull them together and never let go.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning Baekhyun peeked opened his eyes and snickered as he quickly got up and dashed away. This was going to be epic. He changed and scribbled a quick note before leaving the house.

The slight closing of the door woke Chanyeol up as he groaned and slung his head over towards Baekhyun's side only to be meet with emptiness.

Alert, Chanyeol woke with a jolt and shouted out 'Baek!' but only the echoing of the house answered him. Groaning he rubbed his hand over his face before spotting a pink sticky note sticking from the night stand.

Morning!
Be right back.
Love you, Baek

A small smile stretched across his lips as he yawned and cracked his neck to loosen his muscles and bones but still his mood was dampened because he was alone.

It turned out that be right back wasn't an hour, or two, or three. Soon Chanyeol was even more grumpy because both Sehun and Kris didn't pick up their phones. He didn't want to call Baekhyun because it would look like he was too desperate or too clingy.

It was on the eighth try that Sehun picked up.

"Hello?" Sehun asked.

"What were you doing not picking up your phone?" Chanyeol grunted annoyed.

"Uh...I-I was in the bathroom." Sehun stuttered as Chanyeol lifted a brow.

"Sehun faster! Stop talking on the phone." A voice on the other side shouted a bit breathless.

Suddenly Chanyeol lifted one of his brows as he asked threateningly "Was that Baek?"

"N-" and the line died as Chanyeol gripped his phone tightly.

Chanyeol glared at his phone menacingly as he pressed Baekhyun's number which was saved as his first option.

Hello this is Byun Baekhyun sorry-

Chanyeol dialed again and again and again. This was super suspicious why was Baekhyun and Sehun together? Why did Sehun lie? Why did he hang up on me?

It wasn't another three hours until the bell rung and by this time Chanyeol was more than irritated and furious. He sat completely still as Baekhyun tried his very best to step in the house with as minimal sounds as possible not noticing the looming catastrophe ahead.

The lights were off as Baekhyun clutched onto his bags and boxes careful to maneuver in the house.

"Where were you?" The voice sliced through the silence stopping Baekhyun from tiptoeing in the house.