Selfish leads to no where....(Yandere Nate X Anti Bullier Reader)

HELLO GUYS!!!!! OMG WHY CAPS?! Uhum anyways this is a short story and forgive me for a long hiatus i had...and the most broken mind (That it took so long to update)  i had...Anyways enjoy reading! and sorry again^_^"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your.P.O.V

"Dook! Dook! thats what its sounds like! Its so scary that my cat almost died!"

"Pfft! Seriously? Thats not even scary...Right Y/N?"

You just noded as your typing on your phone.

Your friend Sally sign as she grab your phone.

"Hey!" 

"Princess~ We are talking to you...'

You snatch your phone from her hand "Tch..."

"come on Y/N...Dont be so selfish..."

"Leon is right..."

"So what?"

"So what? its a big deal..."

"Just...just leave me alone..."

Before your ''Friend" could stop you. You were already walking away. You walked and walked and stop to a nearby big tree as you lay down. You cover your eyes with your right hand as you started sobbing. The fact you are thinking of the passed...of you did something terribly wrong Back then you were rich and popular in this school...You were selfish and ignorant to all the people that surrounding you....You mocked the people who isnt beyond your slandered...You laugh went they cry...But then something change one day....Your father gets ill and died..your mother died of a high fever...Thats when you get problems...it dosent end there...Your friends who was with you started to bully you...because you are no longer richest girl in the school. You knew well that you did was wrong...all the people surrounding you hate you so much that they gave you a letter or a note to kill yourself...Yes...i mean like everyone...Yes that also included your freinds Leon and Sally. You knew they were talking about you behind your back but you just act that its nothing but you were always cautious....

Selfish and a fool you are...This is what you get for what you did. 

"Thinking so much to be alone?" A voice said. You removed your hands from your eyes as you see a young boy. You growl.

"Go away Nathan..."

''Why should i?"

"Your going to hurt me are you"

Nathan...Also known as Nathan Sharp...one of your classmates that you bullied back then when your popular. He was terribly wounded...because you order the big guys to bully him...hurt him....But surprisingly when he looks at you know...he just seems so normal...not even afraid..

Nate just chuckle "Why?"

"Because i hurt you...badly that i made you to went to hostpital"

"Heh...that was weeks ago"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh? just cheeking how my love doing..."

"Love? What are you talking about?"

"Hehe....i mean...you"

You were shocked. the only thing you know that this guy was one of the most nerdiest and the most emotional person in class. He has no friends...not even a single of them...Because of people thinks he has no soul to talk to. 

"For...for how long?..." You shuttered...You felt shivering on your spine as he started to smile...this is the first time he smiles...but in a very...deep and dark way....

"The first time i came here...."

"But...but why? I hurt you and- You should hate me!"

Nate chuckles again...then laugh "Why??? I never hated you love even if you hurt me! I love every sinlge thing you did to me! i love the pain..." He said in a very deep voice.

"Na...Nate...your scaring me..."

"Oh dont be love ^~^! I will take your pain away and until then! i am all yours...and you are all mine...."

He then pull something out of his pocket...a shot...

"This will hurt a bit...but i promise you later you will feel relived"

"Wha...What are you doing!? S...stop!"

You tried to run but sadly he grab your arm as he insert the shot on your neck sending you to get dizzy....Then you faded. Nate smiled as he carry you in a bridal style.

And now we are finally together forever......

THE END