Chocolate.....(Vampire Nate X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

*On your phone*

"I get it alright....Sigh.....hey looked I bake you some cookies- What? No? Then what.......Cakes? Not up to it......Alright.....Sigh...Ok ok Morgan I get it......Alright fine you want me to make chocolate cake right?.....Extra Nutella? Eh? No? Wait what?! How dare you mocked Nutella! Nutella's the best! *pouts* HUH?....no way! My show is starting?........HUUUUUUUH?!?!? Zen and Jumin kissing each other? EEEEEEEEEEH?!?!?.......Gaaah! I have to to- NO WAAAAY!!!!! Come on sis! Don't be like that........Aaaaugh! Fine! Shesh no need to scream.......Ok ok ok! Yeah...uhuh....yeah....ok.....fine....Kay bye sis.....Aww love you too...."

You hung up the phone as you sigh "Talk about too much details.......Alright! Let's get this thing started!"

You worked on a restaurant called (insert name) which is a famous street and a lot of stuff in LA.(<--I never went to LA so I am just making these up ok) They say the finest and yet delicious food they ever tasted. And your the lucky one. (Insert name) restaurant is the riches yet popular in LA street. It come up with a high prize but lucky you. Best chef who got skills and dreams came true and made the number one topped chef in that restaurant. The cheese menu that people liked your order which is your creation went crazy and not just that....Delicious dessert you made is fantastic.

And now you standing on the kitchen making a cake for your little sister, Morgan. You are perfection it needs to be purr-fect~

?????.P.O.V

It was a rainy day today....So frizzy black sky.....People walking....with their umbrella....Wet...and wet...smell of earth....smell of water....smell of air...and......smell of a food.....A light...a person is all I can see.....as the person baking a cake......It was delicious....no....I am not talking about the cake.....I am talking about the women......What a beautiful creature you are...Yet I known your for 12 years now.....Still......I haven't told you what I am don't I?....Hehehe.....But now I will.

Your.P.O.V

You heard a door open along with a bell rings it. You stopped half way what your doing as you set down the ingredients. You walked to the door.

"I am sorry we are close-"

"Hi...Y/N"

You crossed your arm and make a disappointed face. "Nate I told you again and again.....What happens if they noticed you?" You said as you went up to him with a towel in your hand. You put it in his head and rub it. "Shesh....you catch a cold you know! And take of the black jacket would you"

"No way......I can't do that.....this jackets from you and I will never take it off"

"You know it's wet and-"

"I said no..."

You looked at Nate..His blackish eyes stares at your too....Why do you find him so cute and yet....handsome and adorable at the same time.....This man has been your friends since childhood and yet....He never changes his looks....Though his voiced sounded silent and....his attitude kinda act strange....But you don't care about it...You just care about how his with you and how he encourages you in every thing you do.....You can't help but smiled at him.

"Shesh....at least call me or something instead of standing outside and watch me whatever you do....."

"..........."

"There done....." you looked at the clock on the wall. "You know I have to be quick...."

"Hmm? What are you doing?"

"Making cake for my sis"

"Again?....."

"Eyup....."

"I"ll help......"

"Tihihihi I don't need to ask but thanks!"

So you and Nate continue the making cake. Nate surprisingly good at cooking but he won't admit it...Cause his too shy..or likely just a secret that people don't want to know but you.

*Timeskip*

"There! Itttssss done!"

"Yeah...."

You and Nate looked at the drizzling cake you both made.

"Well gonna rap this up...."

Nate touches the cake with his finger. You looked at him angrily.

"Hey!!!"

Nate lick his finger "It's good...."

"Ohohoho! It always good Nate"

".........."

Nate suddenly fell silent and looked at you yet in a creepy and most scary way you ever seen...And it's your first time...So it's all new to you.

"N....Nate...Why are you starring at me like that?"

".........."

"Nate?"

"He didn't answer but to stare at you"

A flash of thunder can be heard and seen in the sky as suddenly the light black out. You gasp. You then felt a strong hand then pinned you down on the ground.

"Nate!!!" You shouted. Your eyes widen as you saw...Two red eyes....staring at you....your heart and soul....in a deep deep darkness

"N...Nate?....."

"........"

".....Nate?....Nate?...Nate?........A..Are you ok?"

"........Not sweeter"

"Huh?"

"The cake...."

"Wha....What do you mean?"

"The cake is just a bitter for me.....I am sorry I lied.."

"Wha....What?...."

You suddenly felt something your mouth. Your eyes widen as you realize...it was a kiss......then it break...as his lips trail down to your neck....

"N...Nate?!"

"I am sorry Y/N....Your not going home tonight"

"H...huh?!"

"Your going home with me....."

Before you can speak...You felt a sharp pain...You scream in terror but quickly Shut with Nate's hand. You broke to tears crying and sobbing....It was painful...it's hurts so much! What is this....What is he?! What is he?!?!?! Your whole body heats up as you slowly lost conscious. You can fill the pain gk away.

The lights back on. Your vision started to blur...But it's front mean you can see what's in front of you don't you? Before you fainted....All you could see...Was him...A smirk....a red eyes....and a sharp fang.....and a blood in his face as he lick it with his tongue...

"Taste more sweeter then a chocolate"

THE END