First blood love...Part 2 Final(Vampire Nate X Reader)

Still.Your.P.O.V

*Dream mode*

"It's.....strange....But how did things happen here?" You said looking at a dark massive bigger on your right while walking alone with it.

A simple dark voice replied "It was always been these way..."

"But....it's....it's horrible...don't u think?"

"Y/N....."

"Hmm?"

The dark figure turn around to looked at you...You cannot see its face because it was covered with a dark hoodie.

"You....must meet him..."

"Meet him? Who?...."

The dark figure silent for while before he looked away pointing what's in front of him.

"Who.....is he?..." You look at what's in front of you. Far...away....Stood a man...around your age...He wears a dark cloak. You suddenly felt a very sharp shiver in your back.

"Who is he....what is he?" You splattered.

"Do you?"

"Do I?...What?...."

"Do you not get it what he is?...."

"What is he then?...."

"......"

"Can I get close to him?" You were about to walked But you felt your arm being grab.

"No..."

"Eh?....why not?...."

"You shouldn't or else......"

"Or else?...."

"He will make you his"

"His.....? What are you stalking about I don't get it!" You said angrily.

Suddenly the ground started to rumble. The dark figure started to disappear as the man you saw walked towards you getting closer...and closer....

"Wha...what is happening?!"

The ground started to split open as you fell down. You scream as you were about to grab the peak of the ground...But failed...You fell and fell...fell down to the pit of a darkness.....

You try to close your eyes to think that these is all just a dream and you it's time for u to wake. But its hopeless....Floating into the darkness...theres no light...just dark....You thought and think what should you do...You just fell like your falling and falling down with no end....But then came out of sudden in your head....thinking....or likely gave a image...of that guy you saw....however whats creepy...its red bloody eyes....along with a fang...A fang?...why does he have a fang?....Wait no...he cant be that dont you think? The brief of a fairy tail that once was a vampire in these world....but then again...what happen if its true? Somehow your heart started to beat fast...What is these feeling you say? Or likely why do you have a familiar smell or likely just sense of something.....it just smell nice for some reason....

"Nate..." You mumbled...Nate? what?

"Why did i.....why did i called that name?.....Who what....is these...."

"You know my name...." Replied a soft voice....You open your eyes as you saw a light shine down on you. You then felt a hand carrying your body.

"Who...are you?" You said looking at its eyes...red very red eyes.....

"I am the last prince of darkness....living in these earth..."

"A prince?...."

"Thats right...and your-" He said while leaning his head into your ear and whisper "The princess"

"Princess?"

"Yes......"

"But i dont know you...."

"You soon will..."

he then put his hand on your face closing your both eyes.

"You soon will......."

Human..........

The End

i am sorry if its sucks because vampire thingy i am saving it up for the story i guess 50% promise to you guys i will do the story so i am saving it for that.....sorry guys