Protecting you with reason...Part 2Final!(Daddy Nate X Teenager Reader)

Please don't killl meeeeeh I know I know! I was uh....not in the mood on making any idea for the story;-; Gomen>< Just enjoy now! Shooooo

*12pm midnight later....*

Your phone buzzes next to you. You grown and pick it up.

"Hello...." You said in a very sleepy tone

"Hello? Y/N?"

"Mark?...."

"Yeah! Its me! Y/N open your window!"

'Mark....its like....middle of the night...."

"Yeah! i know! Theres reason for that! Go and dress up! We are going for a party!"

"Wait what?"

"You dont remember? Felix's party? Geeee wake up Y/N!!!!"

"Ok....be there a sec..." You hang up the phone as you get up...You when to the closet as you choose your fabulous dress....You wear a (insert color dress) with a bit of decoration stripes around your hips and a bow for the last touch. You wear makeup (Fun fact: admin does not wear makeup so she dosent know much about them :-;) You tie your hair into a long ponytail and you wear a (insert color) heels (Because you dont want to looked short. You grab you purse putting everything you need to put in there and your ready to go! You open up the window to see Mark waiting for you with a Black Ferrari car.

Mark looked up "Beautiful...." He said.

"Thanks...." You replied

"Y/N....i want you to jump..."

"Jump? are you sure about that like...uh...its high up from here"

"Dont worry! i will catch you!"

You noded your head as you lift up your dress then jump. Mark catches you in bridal style.

"Gotcha!"

"That was good!"

"Ok! come on lets go!"

"Right..."

Mark lift you down ad you both went to the car. Mark opens the door for you as you went in. Mark went in and start up the engine.

"Your not kidding about having a Ferrari"

"Yup! Cost a lot of moneh!"

"Rich boi..."

"Yup! You bet!"

*Timeskip arrived at the party*

You get out of the car already seeing the colorful lights on the house.

"Damn!" You said "Party is already starting without us!"

"That's Felix for you!!"

"Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!!"

You and Mark went to the house as you all go crazy and enjoy party....

2 hours later......

"Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah!~ Puuuuuuuuump! Uuuuuuuuuuuup~" You drink the last shot as you stand up from your chair. You vision is hasty and yet the amount of drunks you drank makes you doze in place. You walk drunkly....Little that you don't know you heard giggles and laughter in every direction you walked. You just give a smug smile...

Then you suddenly felt a splash on top of your head and a cream slam in your face. Then the laughter grew loud enough for you to snap into reality. You clean up the cream in your face as you looked up. Your eyes widen...You just can't believe what your seeing.

Your best friend....Your crush....the one you believe in...laughing at you.

"Ma...Mark?....What's....what's the meaning of this?"

"Hahaaaaaaaaaa! Oh Y/N! Sweet sweet Y/N! This was allll a plaaaaaan!"

"Wha....What?..."

You looked around you...You see Felix and the others...all your so called "friends" laughing down at you.

"Mark I thought-"

"We never like you Y/N! We just...you know pretend" Mark said as he kneel down "Looked at you...Clumsy little...ugly slut...."

"Mark....how....how could you!!" You kicked him in he balls sending him to flitch and fell holding his ball. You get up as you stomp away leaving the house.

You take off your heels and threw it away then run and not stopping till you reach home.

*Arrived home*

You pant and pant and open the door.

"Y/N!" Your dad stood there. You went up to him and hugged him tight and start crying.

"What's wrong baby? Where have you been? Where were you?" Your dad question hugging you sounding very terrified and worried at the same time.

"I am so so sorry! Dad!! For now on I will be a good girl!!!" You sobbed.

"Y/N......" Your dad pets your head as he Sigh. "I told you....didn't I? And I already warn you from first place...."

"I know...I just....I-"

"Said no more and let it all out...."

"Ok....." You hugged him tighter as you cried harder.

"It's ok baby.....I am ere....now you know the reason why I am protecting you with reason right?"

"Yes.....I understand"

"Good....I love you Y/N"

"Love you too dad....."

THE END.......