Rose's (Yandere Nate X Reader)

It's a short shot here....But I will make it a bit deep....and interesting for you guys (I try my best ok;-;) enjoy^^

I lay my head in these rough......Bed that said "Everything will be ok" or "It's ok....nothing will ever hurt me..." And yet.....I only felt empty....Coldness and yet despair......My sanity? Heh.....That's funny.....Everyone asked.....Those it reaches 0? What if I said.....It already did?......Why or what does it reach to that?.....

Easy answer.....It was all because of him.....

On my way home....I thought my head was about to split and died of all the stress was and all the hatred upon that school......

It didn't end there.....Not all of them....Except one boy....

He had those eyes of a butterfly....He was nothing but water at first......And yet....I was every attached to him....We became very close...He knew all about me and I know all about him....

All?

Hehehe....That's stupid for me to say......

There is one secret he told me.......

What he likes.....What he loves.....What his very capable of....

Let's just say he took it as a hobby......

When the petals of roses scatter blew by the air....That was his favorite.....

You still don't get it don't you?....

Hehe....I thought you will get it by now? No?

He reach something out of his bag....I was there watching......Until the time clicks....I realize what it is.....Right out of  my eyes.....The rose scatters right in front of him as the stem of the rose....fell down.....

He was lay there red........

He turn around...as our eyes met....And those eyes.....It wasn't him at all.....Those eyes....

Are all black filled with emptiness and hunger.....For me.......

I turn around as I start to run....As fast as I can.....

But......It was late.......

As thunder strikes down....He grabbed my hand...

And the last thing I remembered....It was me blacked out....To internal darkness......

When I open.....I thought I saw the light.....

It was a light......But.....It wasn't  the light I expected......It was not......save me.....

It was all....drown me......

He sits there......He was.....watching me.....In my sleeps as he stood up....

He gave me that devilish smirk before he went to my bed and lay on top of me.....

You are....My throne to my rose......

He whispered...Before I knew what he exactly meant by that....By his action I can tell it all.....

And now....it has been weeks.....month....or even maybe years.....

I haven't saw the light.....Not a single one of them.....

Then I heard the rattling noise as the door opens..

"Having a good sleep?" He says.

"Yes....."

"Good...."

All my life and all my faiths was on his hand.....Everything.......

The man and the friend I knew...and...that...person....was named

Nathan smith.......

THE END