My property.....Part 4 Final!(Yandere Nate X Yandere Matpat X Tsundere Reader)

Sorry guys I didn't told you I was kinda hiatus >< Forgive meeeeeh! Anyways🌚 let's put that away...(If you ain't forgiving me I will stab every single one of you<__<🔪 Jk jk^~^ If I did.....I won't have anyone to read my stories anymore;-;) Enjoy reading^~^

Your.P.O.V

"Looked....Miss I am sorry but it's sold out"

"Hey! I order the last cake yesterday!"

You argue with the baker in front of you who seems wasn't pleased serving you giving that hate expression on her face.

"Tch......Whatever......" You growl as you stomp out of the shop. You sigh and looked at the sky.

"Blue.......What will it be?" You mumbled as you start waking.

As you walked....You heard a vibrate of your phone ringing. You unzip your bag as you pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Ah! Y/N^^ its me Nate!"

"Nate?.....What do you want?....and how do you get my phone number"

"Ah!..... someone gave me your phone number"

"And who might that be?..."

"uh...well.....its Mat"

"Liar.....Mat dosent have my phone number"

"Y/N looked i-"

"Bye...."

You hang up the phone.....but then the phone started to ring again.

"Tch....seriously this guy....."

You turn off your phone. "Stupid......"

You started to walk again.....

*Timeskip arrived at home*

You unlock the door with your keys as you went in throwing the key in a small box. You set your belongings in the table.  You stopped.....As you as gaze upon...a light lighten in the kitchen...Thats strange....all the other rooms as dark because your turn off the light always went you wanted to went out but this..this is strange. You grab a nearby item which is a bat as you walked slowly towards the kitchen.....But then....you see nothing...But...only a knife sticking on the tray and a cut apples on it.

"Hello Y/N"

You flinch as you quickly looked behind.

"N....Nate?!"

"Yup"

"How....how did you-"

"Broke the window"

"Wha...What?! How could you possibly do that?!?!" You yelled.

"Y/N....you have no right to yell at me like that......" Nate said glaring at you darkly.

"Ohohoho! Yeah i would!!! You just broke to someones house without a damn permission to went in!!!!!!"

Nate didnt said anything as he smile.

"Y/N~ Have you mind up your mind?"

"Mind up my mind of what?! And hey! are your trying to change the subject here?!"

"No i am not....you just kept talking"

"Hah! Excuse me?!"

Anyways....Again....have you mind up your mind yet?"

"Mind up what?"

"Being my wife silly^^" Nate's smile grew wider and creepier

"What the hell are you talking about Nate! Snap out of it!"

"Y/N you should be the one whos snap out of it...."

"Nate!!! i told you! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!!!"

"What?......"

"Yeah....You heard me....Mat ask me the same way like you did! I had enough of it!"

"Y/N....." Nate slowly walked to you clenching his fist....."You....have to love me"

You backed away...'N...Nate...Stay...Stay back..."

Nate grab your both arm as he slam you on the wall.

"You have to love me Y/N....You must!"

"Na...Nate...let me go! Its hurts....."

Nate didnt listen as his grip tighten.

"Why.....Why are you like them Y/N? It cant be right....Your not like them! YOU NEVER WILL!"

"Nate!! Let me go!!!!"

"I am going to save you from all this stupid people who hurts you and show you the real light!"

"N...Nate!...N...no!!!"

Suddenly you heard a stab. Your eyes widen.....as you looked down....Nate as well....Theres....a knife sticking on his....chest......He let you go as he cough blood. You looked behind him and even more surprise and terrified. There....stand Mat...on his back....Smiling widely as he...the one holding the knife. Nate fell down on the floor and kept coughing non stop. mat kneel down and start stabbing him again and again in his chest as Nate barely move anymore....cold....death....

Mat stand up and looked at you.

"We can be.....together now......"

"Ma....Mat....you....You....-" You shivered backing away "you....you....you just....ki...killed some....someone...."

"I did this for both of us"

"Sta....stay back....You....You!....YOU MONSTER!!!"

Mat smiles fade 'What?...."

You started to run away.....but....faith dosent save you....As you felt a painful pain in your chest...The moment you looked down...You burst into tears as you fell down...You pull the knife out of your chest as you cough blood. Mat walked to you and kneel down.

You kept coughing and calling for help.....

"Shhh.....Its alright Y/N....." Mat sad putting his finger on your lips. "You are now My property...."

Mat sliced your throat quickly so that you wont feel another pain....

And the next thing you know?

You died.........

THE END