Protecting you with reason....Part 1(Daddy Nate X Teenager Tomboy Reader)

Your.P.O.V

You stare at the ceiling as your both ears are covered with earplugs.....Melodies are in your ear as you sigh...How silent and how peaceful this may be....No sound....No interruption...Everything is just smooth and relaxing in your surrounding....Not until you heard some kind of a bang in your window. You take off your earplug as you take a look....You smiled a little as you looked down waving at you with a bright smile in its face.

"Y/N!!! Ya coming?!"

"Yeah! be there a sec Mark!" You said.

You get up from your bed and looked towards your desk. You gave a disgust looked of how you forgot to clean up your nail polish because it pours down all over the place of how clumsy you are...Accident they say.

Once you clean up, you went to the closet to choose your clothes to wear. You decided to wear T-shirt color (insert color) and rip jeans. You wont forgot your favorite black cap you always wear all the time because its your favorite present from your best friend Mark (Maaaerkkiiiiiiplieeeeer everyone!! Maaaeeeeeerrrrrk!!) 

He knows your typical favorite tomboy stuff you love. For some reason you have a bit of crush on him...Or? Maybe massive one.....

After your done...You pack up your things to your backpack and went downstairs. You were about to went for the door went you heard a cough. You rolled your eyes  as you gulp as you slowly looked behind you...Seeing your father crossing his arm giving you a glare.

"Going somewhere?"

"Ahaha! Ayeeeeee! Dad! i was just uh...yeah i am going somewhere and-"

"No"

"Aaaaaugh! Why?! Dad!? i am already 18! Stop babysitting me!" You growl

Your dad just shocked his head as he point to the stairs with his thumb.

'Upstairs...now...."

"Dad!!"

"Now Y/N!'

"FINE!"

You yelled as you slam your bag pack to the ground and stomping to your room.

"Y/N!!!!" Your dad shouted but it was too late you slam the door close. You went to your bed as you throw yourself into your bed. You heavily sigh as you squish your pillow in anger.

"Why!? Why does dad had to be so mean to me?!" You mumbled. "He wont let me do stuff...going to the cub...drinking or whatever....My dad is the worse...."

You just hate him so much...Your dad is such protective after your mom died...Back then he likes to drink and sells drug a lot....Whenever he came home from work he would just collapsed on the floor like a idiot and just stay there until your mom picked him up lay him in bed like the good wide should do....

Your mom died because she had a cancer....Still...You still hated your dad so much because he cheated on your mom around 8 times....

You just hate him....just...So much! That you really want him to just die and burn in Helll!! 

You just...cant stand these anymore.....

You really wanted to run yourself and never come back.......

To be continued........