f i f t e e n

"Do you need any tissues?" I ask her and she shook her head. "No I should be fine. I shouldn't be complaining to you since you both date. I feel guilty.." she said.

I hugged her. "Don't be." I said. She nodded and looked at me. "I'm gonna go. Catch you around?" she asked wiping away her tears with her left hand.

I nodded and watched as she entered a cubicle. I turned around washed my hands and exited thinking about Miyoung.

As soon as I exited I saw Taehyung waiting for me on the ice. "Cmon Mia I want to race you." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and laughed "Fine." I said skating over to him.

"3!2!1!" he said skating off ahead of me. He then turned around and looked at me. "Your so slow!" he whined as I came up to him.

"I'm sorry!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He laughed then he started to look at someone. Miyoung.

"You must of loved her.." I said looking down while Taehyung looked at her. "Well of course I did but I love you." he said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too.." I said skating off to take my skates off. He followed after me and sat down next to me.

"You know when I went to the bathroom I talked to Miyoung and she seemed pretty hurt." I said while Taehyung took off his skates.

He just nodded and looked at me. "She said that you hurt her bad..." I said. He immediately looked at me.

"What did she tell you?" he asked me. "That the break up was tough pretty much." I said while collecting my skates and waking off.

"Mia.. wait up..." he said. I turned and saw him looking at me. "I would never hurt you. You have been through heaps so I'm here.." he said grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest.

"Come on let me show you the rest of this surprise date!" he said running off while I struggled to keep up with him.

It's funny that he says he will never hurt me because the truth is everyone ends up hurt in life and betrayed by the people we think who would never betray us.

I caught up to Taehyung who was eagerly waiting in the car. " I think you will like this next one." he said putting the car in ignition.

He soon began driving while I looked at the window and thought about Miyoung and Taehyung's relationship. Maybe I could talk to his friends about it whenever I see them next.

We soon arrived at our destination and it was his house. "Is this it?" I asked him. He nodded and smiled.

I looked at him and wondered what was happening. He opened the door for me while I got out. We began to walk to the door when I started to thank Taehyung for this day. "Well it was a pretty fun day today thanks Taehyung.." I said while he opened the door and there appeared six boys.

Ah his friends. Jin, Jungkook, J Hope, Jimin, Suga and Rap Monster were all smiling. I turned to Taehyung and looked at him. "I though it was over?" I said to him confused.

"We have-" "No you Taehyung have a performance." said Jin while Taehyung stood there awkwardly. "Okay I have a special performance for you. Come inside..." he said leading me in.

I sat down on the lounge and waited for the boys to get ready until I realised something. I could ask them about Taehyung and Miyoung.

They entered the room and they began to sing Butterfly. It was an absolutely beautiful song and the lyrics touched my heart and Taehyung's voice was so soulful and deep. I have heard him sing like last night so that must've been the song that he was singing to.

"Did you like it?" they all asked me. I nodded and smiled while Taehyung came over and hugged me. "Awwww you two are really cute..." Jimin and J Hope both said.

We both smiled. "I need to get a drink. I'll be back.." Taehyung said exiting. I was left alone with the rest of his friends and it was quiet.

"Hey do anyone of you know anything about Miyoung?" I asked while their expressions changed.

"Mi- Miyoung?" Jimin stuttered. "Yeah what is her history with Taehyung? I met her today and she said that he hurt her real bad." I said while they slowly nodded.

"It never was easy.... for him or for her." said Rap Monster while everyone just nodded. "Taehyung he was going through a tough time last year with losing his grandmother. Did he tell you that?" Jin asked me while I shook my head.

"He never did tell me." I said while I continued to listen to the rest of them. They nodded and Taehyung entered back in.

"Ahhh I really needed that drink." He said while we all gave him a blank look.

"What?" he asked. "Uh nothing." they said picking up their stuff and about to leave. "We got to get going now. You two enjoy your date." Jin said waving a quick goodbye to the both of us.

I mouthed to them thanks a lot while I was left with Taehyung. "Okay see you guys tomorrow." he said sitting himself down next to me.

This is just great I only have a little bit of info. "Did you enjoy today?" he asked me smiling. I smiled in response and nodded before he pecked me on lips. "Good." he said bringing me in for a hug.

I love him but how do I get him to tell me what happened to him...