S I X T E E N

Days has passed as you lost count of it, you were now laid on the floor covered with dried blood

'I think I have developed some feelings to the floors cause I always find myself on the floor.' You thought sarcastically.

Even though you are an ancient wolf, you didn't train on to how you could take advantage of being an ancient wolf. It was now up to you, you should try and get yourself out of here before everything becomes worse, or you end up dying.

You struggled to sit up since cuts and bruises were all over your body, still healing. You have discovered something about yourself when you were receiving these beatings, that you are immune to silver. Most wolves aren't, they get burned on the areas that the silver had touched while your situation is that you did not feel all that.

The voice that had spoken the first time when you came here was Sehun's. He doesn't deserve to be called an Alpha. An Alpha does not start something unless it's necessary but what can you say, evilness has been spread very fast in the world. You would find a lot of people planning revenge in the worst way possible. Murderers and crimes are their, civil war has been in almost every country. All the evil in the world has made even the good people look bad.

You begin to think about your life so far, Jungkook is finally changing, you founded your parents, Jin is a traitor and I'm guessing Sohye has ran away to her mate. Even though Jin did hurt your feelings, you did not let it bring you down. You stood up as you laid a hand on the wall for support but as you did that, Sehun opened the door with a loud bang as it echoed into the room. He was shocked for a moment but he replaced it with a smirk.

"I see you are perfectly fine now." He said as he started to take a few steps towards you,"And I guess you are ready now to carry my pups, aren't you?"

Realization dawned to you as you shook your head quickly, tears gathering into your eyes. Your heat is coming today, so if he did, did that to you, you would really carry his pups.

You took in a deep breath to calm yourself and wiped your tears that escaped your eyes.

"It's time I stand up for myself." You murmured to yourself.

You stood straighter as you spoke confidently, "I will not carry a villain's pup."

"What did you say?" He said as he came forward to you, his hand raised ready to slap you.

"I said, I will not carry a villain's pup and especially you. I think you need to check your ears." You said.

With that, his hand swung wanting to slap your cheek but you were fast enough to hold his hand back. "You think I am weak? Because I can't see myself the one being weak, it's you." You said as you twisted his hand behind his back and pushed him on the floor, your knee holding his hands together behind his back.

"You are such a weak person to be relaying on someone like me to make your pack stronger and respected. You don't even deserve the Alpha title and I bet you went against the wolves law to start your own pack, sucker." You said and pulled his hair, so that his ears are on the same level as your lips, "I may not have known myself half of my life, but I do bet that today it will be that last day to even see the sun rise again."

And with that, you hit his head on the floor making him unconscious, but not dead....yet.

~

You have left him in the empty and bloody room you were in, locked and went to search is anyone was there in the building you were currently in.

You would open doors but would be met with silence and no presence of anyone. You sighed as you opened the last door in the building, not having any expectations to see anyone. As you opened the door, you were met by three pairs of eyes which belonged to the traitor, Sohye and someone unknown who jin was snuggled up to which was a male.

The quickly stood up but Sohye came forward, worry clear into her eyes, "What did you do it him?" She said her voice cracking. She cleared her throat as she screamed, "Answer me!"

You laughed as she did that, "Weren't you just in love with MY mate a few days ago? Oh right! You disappeared cause you finally found your own mate which so happens to be the enemy." You smirked, "He's upstairs, in the room I was kept in, bleeding from his head. Not dead but if you didn't go there on time, he probably is."

With that, she dashed to the stairs wanting to see her mate alive. Your attention went back to Jin. "Hello there, someone I used to trust but now is a traitor" you smiled sarcastically as you got closer to the pair, "I see your lonely ass has finally found his mate. Who is he by the way?" You turned to him, sounding interested all of a sudden.

He gulped, holding his mate's arm tightly. "H-he is a fighter in this pack, Kim Namjoon."

"Of course! Why wouldn't he be in this pack? He was the reason that you betrayed me!" You yelled. You could feel that your heat is on edge of alarming the males.

"N-No! Listen! He did not know about all this mess. I was threatened by the Alpha, he wanted me to drug you and bring you here or I won't see my mate." Tears filled his eyes.

If you were in his place, you would have done the same. Suddenly, pain strikes your body as you bend down, sweat covering you.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Y/N don't think about the pain. Just breathe, I'm sure the king will be here soon since your scent would attract all the males but your scent is stronger than any other female in her heat. He will be here..." you heard Jin talk.

You groaned as you felt dizzy and laud down on the floor. "Namjoon- the door- with her, Hurry!" You couldn't hear clearly as everything went silent, your body shutting down as your eyes dropped.

-----

coUgHs I always find myself writing a chapter on 3 am, I need help.