T H R E E

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

    I woke up screaming when I felt something pulling me from my leg, I looked up to find a very beautiful wolf with black fur.....wait- black fur!? Only the royals has black furs-

I gasped, "Alpha king" I bowed my head abit which caused me laying my chin on my chest since I was being dragged. He just nodded and dragged me to somewhere.

A few minutes passed, when the Alpha suddenly stopped walking and let go of me. He went behind a tree and shifted to his human body. My eyes widen, The King have never shifted into his human form infront of any other people, unless it's the royals or his pack.

He suddenly pulled me by my arm, making electric sensation pass my whole body which made me gasp for the second time.

'So it is true....I am his mate.' My eyes widen when I realized it. 'This is witchcraft shit'

He put my arm around his shoulder to support me with walking. We had walked for awhile but finally we stopped and stood infront of a large castle, "Woah..." I said amazed.

Once we entered the castle, he let go of me and a maid came to support me, nodding at the King. 'He mind-linked her' I thought, to be honest I never tried mind linking since there was no acceptance ceremony happened for me where the Alpha's blood blend with mine and all the pack's mind links to mine.

The maid entered a fancy room. It was too lovely for my eyes. She laid me on the bed and bowed, "The Alpha King will be here in a second." And with that she left the room.

~

The King came in without knocking and stood by my side, he looked into my eyes deeply as I got lost into his.

"By now You know that you are my mate." He spoke coldly, "But you will never relieve that to anyone, you will be just carrying my heirs and that's it. You are weak, you are not suitable on being the Queen. I already found one and she is perfect. She can't get pregnant since you know, she isn't my real mate. So you'll be carrying them and they will not call you mother, they will call my fiancé 'mother' and never you." He smirked once he saw my eyes tearing up.

After that, he just left.

I woke up the moment the door closed shut. I sat up straight, feeling my neck stiff. "Ugh..." I groaned in annoyance. The door next to me was opened by him. His dark eyes looking at in confusion which made him furrow his brows together, "You alright?" He spoke making you scoff at his attempt to act as if he cares. His expression suddenly turned cold as he heard me scoff. He pulled me by my arm, pulling me outside of the car, "Now, Now. Hear me well. I don't want you to show the same attitude inside this ball, Alright?" He spoke. Wait...ball? I DONT HAVE A MASK HOW DOES HE EXPECT ME TO GO IN THERE LIKE THIS WHILE EVERYONE HAS ONE?

He did notice my panic expression because next time I know, a mask was shoved to me.

It looked so fancy and I am one-hundred percent sure that it is expensive.

"Th-this looks expensive, My king." I looked down, too shy to face him so sudden.

I heard him chuckle, "Oh so now you are shy? Don't worry it's nothing. Oh, and before we enter, I wouldn't be with you all the time since you know, mask and all. You'll be alone until your "mate" finds you, which is me, and all. You will talk to every male in there, so be aware." He looked at me seriously. I just nodded my head quickly, putting the mask on me, and made our way into the ball.

Just as we step in, he left me. The fancy music was playing into the ball. The chatter and laughs spreads into the ball, while I am here standing awkwardly. I heard a throat being cleared next to me, I looked at this person and he looked flawless. He sure could be from the royals. "Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung." He bowed slightly. Once he said his name, my eyes widen. He is from the royals, Prince Kim Taehyung...

"Oh- Hi. Y/N" You bowed back slightly. I couldn't look at him in the eye, I just can't. He was staring at me that made me even more awkward. Suddenly, fingers was wrapped on my chin gently, raising my head which lead me to meeting his eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful..." He suddenly whispered after a long moment, which made heat raise on to my cheeks.

'Goddamnit, why blush now you freaking idiot?' You thought.

He suddenly smiles, not a huge one, just a normal one making his features stand out even more. I don't really know how I am still alive, but I guess I am alive. You suddenly pulled away, remember Jungkook.

'What the fuck Y/N? You already found your freaking mate.' You scolded yourself.

"I'm sorry, b-but I have to go..." You bowed, showing how sorry you are and went to take a walk into the room.

~

After meeting much more guys, you stood looking around for someone. When you found him, he was wrapping his arms around someone's else waist. She did look absolutely gorgeous, her silky brown hair made her look noticeable. While me, the ugliest person in this ball. They all looked fancy and professional. I shouldn't have came, it would have made everything easier. A tears slipped down my eyes which I cursed at it and about how it betrayed me. I was suddenly blocked from the view by a long person. I looked up and met with his eyes, "I now know why you left me at first." He grinned, "How about a revenge? Sounds fun?" Taehyung spoke, making a chuckle escape my mouth.

I liked his attitude, it does brightens everything to me, "Sure." I answered back, a grin settled on my face. He wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me to the dance floor. He then laid both of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. We've been dancing for a while, chatting and laughing about silly jokes. We eventually became friends, he's like an older brother I never had.

He suddenly bent down which made me back away a bit, "Don't worry, I won't kiss you. It's just apart from the plan." He smirked and pecked my cheek.

A loud growl echoed into the room, making the music stop and the people stop dancing. I looked at the source of the growl, to find Jungkook fuming angrily.

Boy, this wouldn't be good...