T H I R T E E N

Jungkook was fuming

Jungkook was fuming. He saw everything. From when his older brother knocked on your door till when he pecked your lips. He growled loudly as he threw the table next to him, at the wall, where it broke into half. He then went and tore the bedsheets adding the pillows with it, making the feathers float in the air as they land gently on the floor. He then aimed to his mirror, punch and punching at it, releasing all his anger at it.

He didn't care the he would bleed badly after punching the mirror, he need to release his anger or he would go and mark Y/N with her agreeing to it. His eyes turned into dark yellow, alarming that his wolf is going to show up. He needed your touch to calm him down. He opened the door but is surprised when he saw you standing there and you looked like you were about to knock the door, which explained why your hand was in the air. Your eyes met his, seeing this colour for the first time, your eyes widen. Without a second thought, Jungkook pulled you into his room and closed the door as it went shut, he slammed you back at the door. His eyes admiring every inch of your face. He closed his eyes and spoke, "I want to mark you so bad, but I know you won't accept me." He re-opened them. The dark yellow eyes aren't there anymore.

You were taken a back. You never knew that Jungkook wanted you. You always thought that he will just keep me as a side mistress with what he said at the beginning. "Look I know I fucked up at the beginning but please forgive me? Everyone makes mistakes, right? I know you've done some. I have grown alone. My parents died when I was at a young age. I grew up knowing that power is only the case for everything and that mates are just an illusion that you dream to have which is your weakness. Yes I may be rough at the beginning but after your disappearance, it made me see how much attached to you I have become." He took a deep breath as he searched into your eyes,"Please forgive me?"

You knew that you will forgive him anyways. But you wanted to see what his reaction will be when you don't give him your forgiveness. "How do you expect me to forgive you after all you have done to me?" You held back your smile as his face was in shock. "I prefer your brother over y-" you knew you fucked up after you said that because the next thing, his hands held your jaw and made you stare at him. His face serious and mad. "Tell me that again and I'll fuck you for three days straight to get that you are mine only into, your pretty little mind." You can see that he wanted to mark you so bad, so you took your decision.

"Mark me then." You said.

He looked a bit shocked but masked it well. He was trying to hold back from marking you.

"I said, Mark. Me." You said, your voice showing impatience.

"Fuck it." He said, as he tilted your head to the side, giving him access to lay his bite. He first begin to suck, roughly, on your neck, showing his need and hunger to you. You both did not mated fully and didn't even begin. So marking you was the first step of the mating process. It should be completed when you get pregnant which is, when you are in your heat and do that.

You were pulled out of your thoughts when he sucked and your sweet spot making you moan, a bit too loud. He smirked, finding the spot to bite onto. His canines grew out and he bit into your skin. It hurt at first, making you hold on his shoulders tightly but then a very pleasurable feeling came through your body. You moaned as he licked the mark, getting rid of the blood.

"Everyone will know that you are mine now." He spoke, pecking your cheek.

But little did you both know, Sohye was right outside that door and she heard it all. She was angry and she won't stop till she kills you.

-----
OKAY IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A LONG TIME BUT I HAVE EXAMS AND ITS STARTS TOMORROW AND LIKE ITS HARD NOT THAT EASY. ITS VERY VERY HARD AND IDK WHY IM FREAKING OUT BUT I AM