N I N E

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

We spent the rest of the night speaking which then filled the house with laughs. Jin wasn't so bad, he was chill. I would love to have him as a best-friend of mine for the rest of my life. We then decided to go for a hunt since we were starving and he also wanted to see my wolf so that we could train. He was also curious into why everyone is trying to kill me because of my wolf.

"So you said you've shifted just weeks back and that's it?" Jin said, his eyes wide. I answered with a nod, "Nah that ain't good. You need to shift for at least once every day. It's not healthy for you nor your wolf." He spoke ad he started dragging me out of the house. "But it hurts." I whined as I shivered, remembering the pain I went when I shifted.

   Suddenly, I got hit on the head as I groaned, "It's because you haven't shifted for a long time and your body wasn't used to it. You see, when shifting, your bones twists so that it can come into a wolf position and-" He was interrupted by my hand slapping on his lips, "Don't continue, please."

    As we reached the forest, I went behind a tree and took my clothes off ,so that when I come back I could wear them again, and shifted. As I walked away from the tree and was met with Jin's wolf which was brown with a little black spots. His wolf's eyes were light blue, like the deep ocean.

He nodded for me to run first. 'You damn well will regret this.' I thought. We can't mind link since we aren't blood related nor from the same pack. I ran and it wasn't even fast, for me at least.

    As I stopped in the same spot we were to shift back, I noticed Jin breathing deeply while I didn't seem tired at all. I went behind the tree I was at at the beginning and found my clothes laying there. I wore them and went to Jin to find him full of sweat. I rolled my eyes at that.

"God damn, now I know why-" he raised his finger as to give a second to take in air. After taking of much and much and much of air, he finally stood straight looking at me, "I might know where your parents are and which pack you actually came from. And add to that, I know what you truly are and this is a miracle."

~

I was currently laying on the bed, thinking. I had tried to even grasp a bit of my childhood memory, but I failed. I sighed as I sat up, knowing that sleep won't come anytime soon to me. I stood up, looking out of the window to see the moon shining bright and showing off its bright blue colour.

My eyes widen. 'Holy shit-It's time for my heat.' And with that I had pushed the bed in front of the door, blocking it. I backed away but remembered that I have the window also. I looked around to find something to block it but there was nothing. I begin to panic.

'Come on Y/N! Think! You'll get raped because you were too horny to care.' Even though it's not really called as rape since I will need someone to release the pain and ache between my legs.

The cabinet of course! Why didn't I think of that!

I ran quickly, pushing it, see as the moon started to come down bit by bit announcing that the heat is coming any second now. As I blocked the window, I collapsed as the burning sensation started to spread into my veins. It felt like being burned alive but you are not dying. It's hard to be in heat since you are both in pain and fighting your wolf off. Fangs started to grow as half of my body was full of fur while the other was skin. I do know that one of my eyes is silver while to other is brown. The male wolf feels attracted to the scent and the look that happens to every female, which is being half wolf and half human.

    I know that my scent has started to spread, and not being a normal wolf, the scent is much more stronger. I heard Jin curse from the other side, it doesn't have any affect of him since he's gay but he did curse because I know now every fucking male out there would be wanting to come in and claim me.

    I screamed as the pain started to get worse, calling out for the male which supposed to be my mate. But that arrogant, cocky ,dochebag doesn't care at all. He cared but his fucking fiancée than his actual mate. I could hear things being crashed outside the room I am actually in, which is supposed to be Jin fighting off these males. I probably need to thank him tomorrow.

The night was spent full of groans and screams which at some point made me scratch my skin until I passed out, darkness welcoming me in.

------
YAY AN UPDATE!
Bare with me, two days left and I'll finish this exams.
But after two weeks, Finals comes in.
ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THis chapteR!