S I X

J U N G K O O K POV

J U N G K O O K POV.

It's been three weeks, three fucking weeks since that incident happened. I've been avoiding Y/N all these weeks. I didn't want to see her, nor feel her presence here. My wolf, Agapios, kept on nagging to me about going and meeting her but I would always reject and block him out. He once took control over my body, in the middle of the night, and took me to her, it was a struggle to get on control again but I did at the last minute where there I stood in front of her bedroom.

    My fiancé, Sohye, is a lot more smarter than Y/N. She could manage the whole werewolves species, keep them in line and make them respect each other, herself too. Right? She even can fight, but I can't judge by that since I've never seen Y/N fight. And she was laying near a lake alone for gods sake! She looked pathetic and irresponsible but I had to accept what the moon-goddess fated me with. Y/N is the only one that can carry my pups, if it wasn't like that I would've rejected her long time ago but I couldn't since I did need heirs that would rule after my time is finished.

    I found myself not able to sleep since all I was thinking of is Y/N and Sohye, about which is the best in being the place of a proper Queen, which they both tied at it. I sat up as I held my head onto my hands. I can't believe I'll be doing this.

I left my room and went into the room that is at the end of the hallway. I entered the room as her smell hit me like tons of bricks, it was addictive but I couldn't do anything else. I took an extra pillow and blanket, made my way to the sofa that is in the corner of the room which by the way had the strongest scent of her. I closed my eyes as I drifted to sleep while Agapios purred in the back of my mind.

~
Y/N's POV

    I woke up, surprisingly, happy. A smile was on my face and Nara was hipping the whole time. It made me confused. Last time I checked, I wasn't this happy, ever. I looked at myself in the mirror, which was situated in the bathroom, and laughed.

Wait, laugh? What- I never laugh at myself, I would always grumble and nag about why I wouldn't wake up perfect like any other girl out there, but laugh.....Nah.

    My eyes looked brighter than normal, with a few touches of sparkle, my skin was brighter in a good way but it isn't normal- wait what's happening to me? I blinked as I realized that I kind of changed. I looked more...beautiful? Yes I did. I don't really know what is happening to me.

    As I exit the bathroom, finishing my business and took a small bath, with a towel wrapped around my body, I noticed the sofa. It had a untidied pillow laying there but the blanket was done perfectly. I frowned. Who would possibly came and slept here? I shrugged as I passed the sofa into the closet.

    I went for a casual look. Skinny jeans, A simple red shirt that had short sleeves and did my hair into a ponytail. I never bothered to put on makeup to be honest, I just do when there is events or meetings. I walked out my room and downstairs, planning on making me a good breakfast. I don't care if that asshole comes and tells me to go back, because guess what? I ain't.

    I made some pancakes and poured a strawberry syrup over it. It made me even more hungry as the syrup slowly run down the pancakes. Damn, I can't wait till I shove them down my throat like a monster I am.

    I took the plate and skipped while humming a melody, towards the dining table. I sat and started eating. As I took my first bite, I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the taste. "It's been a while babies..." I said, not loud enough, I guess. I ate the whole plate and made sure that there is not a single bit left, and made my way to the sink to wash the plate.

    I went outside, wanting to see the sun. It's bright light laid on my skin softly making my smile widely.

'Isn't it weird that you're smiling a lot for a person like you that doesn't like mornings?' Nara said.

'I know it is. But I can't help it.' I answered back.

I like a spot not too away from the pack house nor too close, just perfect, and skipped to it. I laid down and closed my eyes as the tree covered a bit of my body and the other was covered by the sunlight. I smiled as I hear the birds sing along the small breeze, while the trees danced around as the leaves started to fall. I hummed the melody again, it's always there when I want to hum and I find everything go quiet but when I stop everything goes back to normal but more rougher as if they are telling me to not stop, so I got addicted to this melody and whenever I hum it, I never stop.

    My peaceful moment was cut short by someone saying, "Hello, I'm Sohye. Jungkook's fiancé." And with that my eyes open wide staring at this women that I saw in the ball with Jungkook, my mate.

-----

948 words, that's the longest I've wrote. I guess I broke my own record 😂