E I G H T

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

After our small chat, I still find myself lost deep in my thoughts. I groaned as I stood up and marched my way to my room.

It's not like my parents would automatically come to me while doing nothing, I need to start for today onwards.

I entered and searched for a bag. Even though I don't have my own clothes, I still have the clothes that they brought for me in the closet. I put the bag on the bed and went to the closet to take some useful clothes, undergarments etc. As I finished, I changed myself from the dress I was wearing to a simple white shirt and jeans that I found in the drawers. I put my bag over my back as I quickly, quietly, went outside the house.

As I reached the pack's borders, I hid behind a tree and peaked to see if there is any guards on duty on this time. To my luck, there are two or three guards only, I guess I can take them down.

I put my bag into the bushed near the pack's border to make it easier for me to take off. I walked out of my hiding spot and looked at them as they noticed me, "Hi." I waved. They didn't even budge.

"Rude are we? I guess I should choose the hard way then?"

They looked at each other confused. I took that chance and attacked the nearest guard. I won't really kill them, just make them unconscious for, well they may be in a coma for a week or so. I tackled him as I pressed on to his pulse that is in his neck, making sure that it would stop the blood flow. As soon as that happened, he fell to the floor, lifelessly. The second guard took it as a chance to hold my neck quickly, but I was faster. I held his hand as I twisted it behind his back, making him fall forward on to the ground, which I "accidentally" pushed his head harder so he could bleed a little. The third guard was basically just watching, his pupils going back and forth from the bodies that are now on the ground to me. He suddenly took off running, knowing that he'll go and tell the news to the king, even though he had something called mind link.

I took my bag as I ran out of the border into the dangerous forest where rouges find their homes.

Boy isn't it going to be a long night.

~

I've been roaming around, finding a place to stay for awhile. I was getting tired at this moment so I sat near a tree as I looked up the sky. It's sunset and I still didn't find any place to sleep, yet. I looked around and checked the surroundings, seeing if it is comfortable enough to sleep here. I nodded slowly as I positioned myself in a sleeping pose. I looked up the sky and see that the stars had started to appear, I smiled at that.

My eyes slowly dropped as I was staring to the sky and went to a deep sleep.

~

    I woke up in a bed. If I recall it, I have slept on a rough ground near a tree. I started to panic.

Did they find me?

    If they really did find me, then I guess I have no escape no more. I know that Jungkook would raise the protection near the borders and add to that, guards following me everywhere.

I sat up as I looked around. It is just a simple small room made of wood where it has the bed thatI am on and a small tabled in front of it. I frowned. There is no such a room like this in the King's pack.

I stood up and walked out of the room but freeze as I smelled a rouge. I peaked into the kitchen that is in front of me to see someone. . . Cooking?

As if this person sensed me, he turned around and when he spotted me, he smiled. "Oh! You are awake! Have a seat, Let me just finished cooking and I'll serve you a plate." He said and I obeyed.

I sat on the dining table and waited for him patiently. At last he came and gave me a plate of meat and fries at the side. "By the way, My name is Jin. I brought you here because I saw you laying down uncomfortably and I know your name, no need to introduce yourself either." He said as I frowned. How did he knew about my name?

He noticed my curiosity as he sat down next to me. He smiled a threw a fri into his mouth, after he finished chewing it, he looked back at me and spoke, "I know about everything that happens around here, so don't be so surprised and start eating" he pointed at the plate in front of me.

~

After eating, we ended up chilling on the sofa that is in the living room. He spoke about how he ran away from his pack because he was gay and his pack didn't allow gay/lesbian/bisexual people into their pack, so they end up killing them and he somehow escaped in the last minute.

"So, I'm going to tell you something but don't freak out yeah?" He said, looking at me closely as I nodded, "Well, The Alpha King had sent a party to go and search for you. But don't worry, we are well hidden deep in the forest, but we need to move out after a month so that they don't find you and I heard you were trying to find your parents? Well, we'll search for them too." He smiled reassuring me. I groaned as I closed my eyes, "I don't want to see him, that controlling freak." I said opening my eyes as he chuckled.

"Oh hunny, don't worry. I'll make sure he doesn't find you."

-----

Anyways, y'all I may disappear for awhile since exams starts tomorrow and finals comes after that. I'll try to write a chapter and upload it if I had time to. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye, for now