T W E L V E

Second person POV

Second person POV.

While you were playing with Sophia the whole day, you never knew that someone was looking at you the whole time admiring everything about you. The way you smile, the way you play with Sophia, everything about you caught his attention. No it wasn't Jungkook, It was Taehyung. He was sat on the bench, a soft smile on his face. But he knew that he will never have you because you belong to someone else. At this thought his smiles vanished and his eyes met the ground, he always wanted a mate like you, as you can say, you are his 'ideal type' kind and caring but at the same time fierce and strong.

Taehyung have been following you the past days. He couldn't leave you alone. He felt something for you that he's scared of because once he finds his mate, it'll be too late. He can not get rid of these feelings. So he decided to search for his mate the next week. He would leave by the day after tomorrow, so he wanted to spend his time with you for today and tomorrow with his family. As he was about to stand up and walk towards you, Jungkook was standing next to you, his arm rested on your waist. He said something which made you smile widely and happiness shone in your eyes. Taehyung was looking at you in disbelief.

'She hated him, what the fuck?' He thought.

He thought that he had a chance with you, at least a week, but it's clear now. He has 0% chance with you. He shed his tears, he knew you were making him weak but he doesn't care. With that he walked away and decided to leave when night comes. He couldn't accept the fact that you do not belong to him but you belong to his brother.

~

You were happy. You finally was going to know who is your real parents. Jungkook said that he found your parents but he was confused after knowing that that pack had the strongest wolves but he kept his mouth shut. You skipped to your bedroom, laying on your bed, you smile still laying on your face widely. A knock caught your attention. You stood up and opened the door to find Taehyung standing there, a bunch of bags next to him. "Hi taetae!" You said cheerfully. Taetae was his nickname after you discovered the cute side of him.

"Hey.." he said, a small frown on his face.

"Everything alright?" You spoke, worry clear on your face. He looked up and gave you a small smile.

"I'm leaving. Just wanted to inform you." He said pointing at his bags. This time was you who were frowning.

"Why? Is everything alright?" You spoke, looking at the bags once and back to him.

"I'm just going for a trip on finding my mate." He sighed and looked at the ground,"I can't anymore. I need my mate next to me, taking all my problems away and helping me with everything." He spoke, his eyes still on the ground.

"Oh." You said, "Hope you do find her." Your voice was low.

After that, everything went fast. The next moment you found his lips on yours as a small peck and he left quickly. Your eyes was wide as you touched your lips, looking at nothing in particular.

As all of this happened, Jungkook was at end of the hallway, looking at you with a glare. He later on stormed past you into his room and closed his door with a bang, making you yelp in surprise.

'I sure am ruined.'
-----
Despite me having exams, I tried writing for y'all a chapter. I hope (won't promise) that the next chapter will be a bit longer. Hopefully you enjoyed reading this chapter even though it was kind of boring.