lacey underwear

JUICES POV

I woke up to feeling bailey wiggle next to me.

I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her waist.  She looked so young asleep next to me.

I was 24 when i met her. She was 16. Horrible age gap really. Its why i never told her how i felt until now. The age gap isnt as dramatic now she older.

I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" i spoke gently, trying not to wake bailey up.

The door creaked open and gemma walked in.

"She gonna have any more bruises today?" Gemma asked sternly but laughed.

"We didnt do anything last night" i chuckled.

"How long have you loved her juice?" Gemma sighed.

I was caught off guard. Not knowing if i should tell her the truth.

I took in a deep breath  "since she was 16. I was 24. Its why i never told anyone. She wasnt even legal" i tried to explain myself a little. Gemma nodded.

"Well i appreciate you not making any major moves while she was so young. I know you two kissed a few times.... She never wouldve left if she knew you loved her and im sure we both wanted her to do what she did. Even though it hurt us" Gemma smiled at me and looked at her daughter.

"So youre okay with.. it...us" i stuttered not knowing what to say

"Yeah. You keep her safe during club work and dont hurt her and i havent got an issue" gemma spoke reassuringly. "Let her rest for a little longer. Still on Irish time. Just get her down to TM ready to work within the hour" gemma smiled and left the room.

I got up brushed my teeth and put fresh boxers in before i lay back down next to bailey.

BAILEYS POV

I felt someone stroking my head. I openedy eyes to see juice smiling softly at me. His eyes creasing in the corners.

"Goodmorning beautiful" he beamed.

"Goodmorning juice" i replied just staring into his eyes. I felt my stomach flutter.

"Gemma wants us both down at TM for the day" juice stated. I nodded and sat up and streached. I stood up only in juice's shirt and my unerwear. The shirt had rose up to my hips completely exposing my ass as i walked to my draws to get out my overalls and fresh underwear.

"Nice ass you got there teller" juice growled and winked.

I chucked slightly and slapped my ass. "You know it Ortiz" i winked back. I threw my bra underwear shorts tank top and overalls onto my bed. I stripped down infront of juice and pulled on my fresh red lace panties and bra.

I looked over at juice who was staring at me biting his lip.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I washed my face with cold water and patted my face dry with a towel.

I looked in the mirror to see juice walking into the bathroom. Lust in his eyes.  He stood behind me and pushed his body against mine hard. He kissed along my neck making me gasp. His hands rubbed up and down my sides. He put one hand on my stomach pulling m closer to him. His hand rose up to my boobs as he cupped them. Not breaking eye contact with me through the reflection of the mirror. He pushed me further over the sink to bend me over.

His hand went to my ass and lower. He pushes my panties to the side and pulled down his boxers slightly.

He lined himself up and pushed his way in making me gasp.