Queens

After spending the day chilling around TM me and my mom went back to her house to start preparing dinner for the club. Mom decided that we would have an early dinner to 'Line our stomachs for the night of drinking'.

I'm currently stood at the sink peeling vegetables. Mom was playing her music quietly in the background.

"So you enjoyed your traveling baby girl?' My mom asked, finally breaking the silence.

"It was amazing... I'm sorry I was gone so long. I never planned to go that long" I said hanging my head in shame.

"Don't apologise sweetheart. You had the chance to go and see the world. I'm glad you did" she responded sweetly with a smile on her face. But It quickly faded. She looked troubled. Just as I was about to ask her what was wrong she blurted it out

" Did you go because you blame me for JT? I know I was distant for a while before he died. When Thomas passed. I'm sorry I wasn't the best mom to you. You're my baby girl. You needed me" she said sincerely.

I sat at the table next to my mother. I knew something like this would come up. The thing with my mm is that when it comes to her kids. She takes it personal.

I lit a cigarette and took a long drag. The whole time my Ma didn't break her worried gaze on me.

"Mom I know you loved Clay and you and him were together for a while before dad passed. But that's okay. You can't help who you love. My dad was my dad. And your my mom. If you weren't happy then I wouldn't have been. You never did anything wrong. I love you mom" I reassured her and hugged her.

"You just never told anyone where you were. It was like you didn't wanna be found" she spoke. He voice broke.

"I was always under protection of an MC.... I have a confession to make...." I spoke quietly.

"What did you do?" She asked worried.

"I told juice where I was. Every time my location changed or I changed my name. He would get a letter with where and what it was... I thought it would be good incase anyone needed me" I spoke softly.

"Why not me or Jax?" She asked. A certain level of hurt in her voice.

"You're both deep in the club. Juice isn't as deep. You two would have worried. It didn't bother him. Plus it was either that or have him tracking me" I chuckled.

"That boy wasn't the same when you left darling" Jax said as he entered the room." You two got close"

"How close we talking?" My mom snapped and shot a glare at me.

" we are not having this conversation right now Ma" I shot back.

The rest of the club trailed into the room before i had the chance to answer. Juice was the last one in. He came straight up to me grinning.

He swung one arm over me and we all faced each other in my mom's dining room.

I looked up at juice and felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"What you lot talking about?' Clay asked laughing at my response to whatever my mother had asked me.

My eyes met my mothers. She was looking me and juice up and down.

"Just my daughters shenanigans with boys" Gemma spoke looking away.

I felt juice tense next to me clearly worried about telling my mom what happened. I snaked my arm under his and round his back. He seemed to relax a little.

"What boys?" Opie spoke protectively.

"You might as well them Bailey. You know what they're like. Anything related to pussy and they wanna know" jax laughed.

" is this your best lay, Bullet?" Tig asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I chuckled and felt Juice look down at me waiting for a response.

"Defiantly" I grinned, blushing slightly.

"Go on then. Carry on" Tig sat at the table and rested his chin on his hand like a kid waiting for a story.

"Well, I was in New York... Queens. I was tattooing. I did a lot of mine. And I did some of Juice's"

"When was you in queens Juice?" Chibs asked.

"I cant believe youre telling them this" juice laughed and shook his head. "About a year and a half after Bailey left. You guys all went to Belfast. Clay approved me going home to visit my aunties for a couple weeks. But it turns out my family were in Puerto Rico for the time I was there. So I was left with booze and reconnecting with some people..... but then I ran into Bailey." Juice started to explain. He had a smile on his face but he looked like a child who just got caught.

"In a strip club...." i continued with a small laugh.

"What the fuck where you doing in a strip club?!" My mom shouted.

"Calm down mom. I was security... mainly. If they needed me i would do bar work" I laughed. "Anyway.... juice stayed at my place for the rest of his trip. I did his grim reaper and head tattoos..... we flirted a bit. And got a little too drunk... a few times" I felt juice tighten his grip a little.

"You slept with my sister?" Jax spoke bluntly to juice. Juice took his arm from around me.

"Well... no.... yeah.... yeah" juice stuttered.

"Jax. Its not like he did anything wrong" I reassured him.

"I guess. You didnt sleep around too much did you sis?" Jax asked

"No jax. I probably slept with like 6 people over 7 years" I laughed.

"Well it sounds like you could do with a lil Puerto Rican Juice then sweetheart" tigjoked.

Everyone including my mom laughed.

I felt juice slip his hand around my back and put his hand in my back pocket and squeeze on my ass lightly.