I'veMissedYou

I walked over to all the guys who were working in the garage. I recognised most of them.

"Look what the cat dragged in" joked Tig, as he lifted me over his shoulder. " look guys. Bullet got HOT" Tig joked.

"Tiggy I've missed you. I've missed you all" I said laughing

Tigg put me down on the ground.

I turned to Clay and smiled softly. He pulled me into his chest and stroked my head. See when Clay came into our little family Jax wasn't very inviting. However Ten-year-old me was always smarter than Jax and I knew it meant a lot to my mom for her kids to accept Clay. And for this reason I wasn't a bitch and let him to the father-daughter relationship building stuff. We would go out for ice-cream and he would let me ride on his bike. So naturally Clay has always been closer to me. I guess you could say he loved me like his own.

"where are you staying tonight sweetheart?" He asked gently.

"the clubhouse I guess?" I spoke although it sounded more like a question.

"well you are more than welcome to stay at home with me and your mom" I nodded, and with one last squeeze he let go.

I saw Opie sat on a picnic bench near the club house. He had a lost expression on his face. Opie was like my second brother growing up.

The club really is like family. Me Jax and Opie were inseparable. Then there was my dad. Taught me everything about the club. Piney was the grandpa who used to sit with us when dad was away dropped us to school. The rest of the guys were fun uncles who snuck all the kids alcohol when we would have our own little parties.

My childhood was amazing. So, happy and warm. But then my dad died and I began to throw myself into the club headfirst. Jax sat me down a week before I turned eighteen and said he thought I should go to college and live the life of a normal teenage girl. So, I did. I got approval from the club and said I'd always be welcome home. I got every qualification and did every training course I could. From nursing barbering, mechanics, coding and hacking and tattooing. I even got registered as a childminder.

I went over to Opie, not being able to stand the look of uncertainty on my brothers face.

"Hey Ope. How's Donna and the kids?" I asked gently. His head shot up and his eyes went wide. He didn't recognise me at first, but now he does he's standing up and hugging me.

"We will talk about that later. But they're all okay... I think juice is inside. Thought you might wanna see him" he said releasing me from the hug.

I walked into the club house and sure enough juice was sat with his head in his laptop playing some online game.

Me and juice were close before I left. He was a prospect then. He was from Queens in new York. I went there when I was traveling. He's the only person I kept updated where I was. Every time I changed country. He would get a letter with the location and that was it.

As I inches closer towards him I felt my throat tightening. Out of everyone I'm the more nervous about reconnecting with Juice. We have a bit of history. A lot of it even he doesn't know.

I walked behind him and put my hands over his eyes as a wave of confidence washed over me.

"Guess who" I giggled trying to hide the uncertainty which was thick in my voice.

"Beat it grow eater I'm busy" he snapped. I let my hands fall to my sides as I dug through my pocket for the more recent letter that I didn't have time to post.

I slipped the piece of paper in front of him on his keyboard and stepped back a little.

'Charming. California'

I watched as he read it and titled his head in confusion. The whole time my stomach doing flips as I fidgeted with the sleeves of my hoodie. His head shot straight and he spun around on the stool.

He didn't even say anything. He lunged at me pulling me close. The smell of leather cigarettes, beer and Juice's chalone filling my nose. Who would have thought that it would be my favourite scent.

"Juice I've missed you" I whispered.

"I missed you too" he said burying his head in my neck.