Mr.Ortiz

After many hours spending time in the bar of the clubhouse, drinking and smoking joint after joint. Most of the guys had left with a crow eater and were probably balls deep in the by now. Well that's if they haven't passed out.

I stumbled out of the clubhouse towards the picnic bench. I struggled to get there. My head felt light. I tried to sit on the bench but I missed and ended up on the floor. I lit a cigarette and inhaled the toxic fumes which I have learnt to love.

I sat, swaying, in silence as I took the last drag of my smoke and threw it to the floor juice came stumbling out of the clubhouse. Clearly drunk and uncoordinated. I started giggling to myself. I saw juice look around not knowing where the laughs had come from.

"Juicey baby!" I laughed trying to get up. I fell back down. I watched his head shoot around. His tan skin stained with black in. My work. His dark eyes and toothy smile, his shitty haircut that only juice could pull off. All these things cause an involuntary smile to form on my face.

Juice began to make his way over to me, swaying. That stupid grin on his face and a bottle of Jack in his hand. He leaned over me and put the bottle down and leant towards me. He wiggled his arms under me and tried to lift me up. I got about 10 inches off the ground and then he fell.

Typical Juice.

We both fell onto the cold hard cement. My eyes met his, and we erupted into a fit of giggles. After about a minute we had calmed ourselves down and we were just lying there on the floor. Me underneath Juice, him leaning on his elbows, which were either side of my head, for support.

"Hey beautiful" he spoke quietly as he stared into my eyes.

"Hey gorgeous" I spoke flirtatiously. "why aren't you with a crow eater?" I asked out of curiosity. I started at him my eyebrows knitted together.

"I don't go with them much... plus. I think I got all I can handle" his voice was low and sort of intimidating. It was hot.

He lowered himself down slightly, his whole body was pushed hard against mine, yet he didn't break eye contact with me the whole time.

"You get more beautiful every time I see you bailey" he chuckled to cover up his newly-found nerves.

"You're not too bad yourself Mr.Ortiz" i replied winking and biting my lip. Juice growled slightly in response. Clearly frustrated.

"Dont do that. You know what it does" he said aggressively.

I stopped and I released my lip form my teeth. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip where I was biting it, just to prove a point. And well, I know it drives him mad.

We just looked at each other. He's gorgeous. And then it hit me, I didn't tell him earlier. I didn't tell him I fell for him too, that all those years ago.

His hands went to the side of my neck and he rubbed small circles with his thumb. His touch was like electricity. This man never knew what he did to me, never know the effect he had on me.

My hands went to the back of his neck. It was instinctual. I pulled him in slightly and buried my head in his neck. I ran my lip under his jawline right under his ear. I hear a soft moan escape from his lips.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. Slightly panicked, I was unsure if I had overstepped a boundary.

"Nothing youre just breathing on the soft spot on my neck. Calm down sweetheart " he chuckled.

"What this part?" I asked then ran my tongue over it and then sucked it slightly.he tried to hold back a moan but he failed miserably.

I lay back smirking, looking into Juice's eyes. Proud of what I just did.

Before I even knew what was happening he smashed his lips onto mine roughly and began to lift me back up off the ground. The kiss was perfect, just the right amount of desire but it was also soft just like Juice always was.

He put my feet on the floor and started dragging me to my room. Neither of us able to stop the fits of giggles that were escaping our lips. Every fee seconds Juice would turn around, put his hands of the sides of my face and kiss me deeply. We started walking up the stairs and he slammed me up the wall and started kissing roughly at my neck.

I gasped as he grabbed my ass pulling me closer. I felt something hard against my stomach. He pushed harder. Onto me causing us both to groan. I pulled away and grabbed juice by the hand and pulled him desperately towards my dorm.

When we reached my room juice rushed inside. As soon as I closed the door he slammed me against it. Attacking my neck and jaw line again. I pulled on the collar of his cut and tee shirt and he threw it off. I followed shortly after with throwing my cut to the ground. I kicked off my heels.

I ran my hands over his abs and made his flinch at the touch, he's gotten even more muscular since I last saw him, his abs are hard to the touch and you can see them a lot more than you used to. I quickly became inpatient and started ripping off his jeans.

He undid my trousers and started pulling them down slowly. He kissed down my stomach as he did it. He breathed heavily between my legs and made me moan his name. he pulled my trousers off my legs and came back up to my face. He began kissing me desperately.

I ran my hands down his abs to the rim of his boxers whilst he undone my bra. I attempted to slip my hand down them but he grabbed my wrists hard and pinned them above my head with one hand. With the other he pulled down my lace panties and his boxers and grinded himself against me.

His hand was behind my neck and it made its way down to my boobs. He kneaded one and lay sloppy kisses on the other. I couldn't hold back my moans.

His head dipped lower, he was now on his knees in front of me. He put a hand behind my thigh and positioned one of my legs so that it was over his shoulder. He began kissing the inner part of my thigh.

"You're mine" was all he said as he looked up at me before he started licking at my core the way that only he can.