Chapter One - Lie

Start from the beginning

At first, I was puzzled, but shrugged it off, thinking it could possible be one of the boys. Rummaging around in my jacket pocket, feeling for my key.

"Gotcha!" Pulling out my house key, inserting my key into the locked keyhole, eagerly  turning my key until I heard a click. Firmly gripping the door handle in my grasp, I paused for a bit, stopping to allowing myself a few seconds to compose and catch my breath.

My heart is pounding and I can't help but feel a little nervous. It's been 3 days, since I last saw Jimin, I mean we live in the same house and all, but lately for some reason he has been acting rather different. He is gone before I wake up and when I return he is already in bed sleeping. I know right now is a crucial time for him and all of BTS, as they have to promote their new album. But normally Jimin would message or even call me.

Maybe I'm just being stupid and thinking about silly and relevant things. I knew what I signed up for when he we first started dating. It's been 5 years now, I did know that becoming a K-Pop Idol was his dream after all and the same goes for me. My girl group Twice had just released our new  single 'Signal.' So both our schedules have been full on, and part of our job description means that we are always off globe trotting and everything. Being so distant should be a natural thing......Right?

 All of a sudden, my phone begins to ring. Startled, I quickly, let go of the door handle and grab out my phone, lifting it slightly, just enough to see the caller I.D

"Jungkookie?"

Then without a second thought I answered the phone.

"Hi-" "Mina! Where are you?" Jungkook cutting me off, sounding overly aggressive.

"Ahh.... I'm just about to head inside my house. why?" I  say, a little shocked at his sudden outburst.

"No, dont go inside.... I just got onto your street. Wait outside for me!" That was when the call ended abruptly.

=================

JIMIN'S POV

Momo and I had been flirting with each other for over a month now, and 3 days ago, we started seeing each other....Secertly of course. I do feel guiltly, cheating on Mina, but later, me and her have been falling out of touch with each other. I would normally text and call her every single day, just to see how her day was going and because I truly wanted to know.

I wanted to know everything, I wanted to be the first one to hear about her day. I loved calling her and texting. But now, it just feels like a......chore. Everything we do isn't sponatous anymore.

We always go to Starbuck's, just because it's convient. Our intimacy is now limited to the bedroom. We never had to shedule a time during the week just to have a date night, we would just go. Our home is like a second office, all we do is discuss work, shedule date night, cancel date night and match each other rosters.

But when I'm with Momo everything feels new, fresh, exciting and definitely spontanous. So as I was on my way back home, after forgetting my paperwork, I swung around JYP Entertainment and picked up Momo.

Stopping just outside, my heard started to ring. I glance at it, as it sat in the hands free holder. The caller I.D 'My little Penguin. I jut let it go straight to voicemail, not wanting to deal with her. Once the call had finally ended, I grabbed my phone out of the hands free holder and texted Momo.

"I'm here." grinning, as I pressed send.

Not even 5 second passed and my phone chimes. Momo quickly replied.

"Coming." It read

My heart was racing I couldnt't help but feel anxious, as I waited for her to burst out from behind those doors.