Slap boxing

"Oh my god, no!" Lauren exclaimed. Dinah shoved him against the wall, threatening to kick his ass. Ally tended to me and my wounds whilst Normani and Camila kicked out the rest of the group. Let me start from the beginning.

I'd been out with my friends for most of the day. I was home alone and decided a little company wouldn't have hurt. We went out, saw a movie, and got something to eat at the local arcade; the childish shit we usually did. Dakota, my best friend since third grade, came up with the brilliant idea of holding a contest. For what? Drinking, of course. He bought us a few beers, which turned into a shit ton.

After getting trashed from beer, I stupidly drove home, bringing the gang along. Dakota challenged me, claiming he'd kick my ass in a slap boxing competition. We set up at the kitchen table, prepared to slap each other senseless. He went first, slapping me firmly. Barely feeling it, I went, using more force and momentum. After going at it for a few minutes, everyone else got pretty rowdy. Tackling each other, screaming like they'd lost their god damn minds. Now, the girls had walked in as Dakota slapped me again. Being their over protective selves, they immediately took action.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Dakota?" Dinah yelled, roughly pinning him to the wall. "Bitch, we got fucking wa-a-asted," I laughed, unaware of what I'd been saying. As Dinah let him go, Ally began scolding me. "Are you drunk? What've you both been doing, none of you are even old enough to drink," she said, slapping me in the back of the head. "Dinah drinks, isn't that right sweetie? With her god damn sexy ass, I'd like to fuckin'...get all up in that," I said, slurring my words intensely. Grinding against the air while strangely attempting to flirt with Dinah, I was slapped again.

"Dakota, call your mom, now," Lauren demanded. "W-We were just slap boxing.It's honestly...really...very much...yeah," he replied. After his parents picked him up, I was treated to prevent the massive hangover to come. When I regained control of my mind, I'd had slight remembrance of what happened. I was on the couch, regretting every decision I'd made. Dinah walked into the living room, grabbing a pillow from the couch. "Hey, Dinah," I croaked, my body aching terribly. She slapped me with the pillow, knocking me onto the floor. "Fucking perv," she grunted, punching me nonstop. After beating me, she disappeared upstairs. "You're still fine as shit though," I yelled. The couch pillow sailed down the stairs, hitting me in the face.