Teacher teacher

Groaning, I hopped up from the warm couch. I walked towards her office, knocking softly on the open door. Turning around in her swivel chair, she smiled. "Hey," she quietly spoke. "Hey...you almost done?" I asked. Scoffing she leaned back comfortably. "You know the answer to that. I know you're bored but I'm busy, babe," she replied. I sighed, staring into her eyes. Hoping to convince her, I pouted from the door way. "That's not gonna work," she laughed.

I stomped my foot angrily, walking inside. "You've been in here since you got home," I complained. "I have papers to grade and you know that. You try this everyday and get the same answer," she replied, continuing her work. "All you c-care about is your job...t-those kids...you put everything before us...before me," I said, tearing up. "That's such bullshit. Maybe if you weren't so childish and clingy we wouldn't have a problem," she snapped. I stood there shocked. Tears flowing down my face, I started to walk out. "Sometimes I don't even want this relationship to work," I said, slamming her office door behind me.

I cuddled on the couch with a pillow trying to cease my crying. My own fiancée said those awful things about me. My phone buzzed drawing my attention.

<                        M'lady❤          Details
__________________________

                    today at 10:26pm

I'm really sorry

Okay

I'm an ass. Come back

I'm fine

Babe I can see you crying
with the couch cushion. I
Know I said some fucked
shit and I'm sorry

Don't ignore me

Please I'll do anything

__________________________
I stood up going back upstairs. Opening her office door, I furrowed my eyebrows at the empty room. Heading to the bedroom, I opened the door to her. She sat on the bed staring at her phone. Realizing I'd shown up she tapped the spot next to her. Climbing in bed next to her, i stayed silent. "I didn't mean what I said. I'm so sorry I made you upset," she apologized. Lying my head in her lap, she stroked my hair. "What's said is said, it's fine" I replied. "It's not," she sighed. Leaving apologetic kisses along my jawline, she turned my face towards her. "You know I'm sorry right?" She asked. "I get it, you didn't mean it. I don't wanna talk about it anymore," I dryly responded.

Nodding she understood. I forgave her but what she said to me still hurt. I knew the stresses of teaching were hard on her, especially since it's immature middle school children who don't take school seriously. I turned and hid my face in her side, my hands roaming her body. She snickered, and I sat up. Pecking her lips to tease her, she whined, grabbing my shirt. Forcing our lips together longer, I slapped her ass causing her to jump. "I'm the teacher tonight," I smiled, pinning her down.