Alren Troubles part 3

Navaya has stayed for a couple of days. She and I always make Ally and Lauren jealous in every way possible. She is leaving today, and I'm honestly going to miss her. She's so adorable when she's sleeping. I was cuddled up with her. I was softly stroking her hair. My room door opened, it was Lauren.

"Hey breakfast is ready" she whispered. "Can she eat too?" I sarcastically asked. "Of course she can, don't be ridiculous Y/N" she laughed. "Okay we'll be down in a second" I said. She nodded and left quietly.

"Vaya, it's time to get up baby" I said. She groaned, "I don't want to. I don't feel good" she said rubbing her stomach. "Aww, your stomach hurts? Did you get your period?" I asked. "Yeah last night, it hurts so much" she cried. "C'mon, it'll be alright" I said hugging her.

We both went downstairs, meaning I carried her. "Morning guys" I said setting her down in a chair. They all responded positively. Ally handed us our food. After we all ate, we lounged in the living room.

I kissed Navaya and I heard a cough. It was Ally, "sorry, I was clearing my throat" she apologized. "Babe, it's almost four. I have to leave at four" she said to me. "Well let's pack your stuff" I said.

I helped her pack sadly. I didn't want her to leave. It felt nice having a girlfriend for a few days. She noticed I was upset. "Hey, you never know if I'll come back. If I do, you're the first person I'm coming to" she said making me smile.

When it was time for her to go, I cried a little. I gave her one last kiss, and I made it memorable. "Take care of yourself, for me" I said to her. "I will, for you" she said. I watched her get in her friends car. I waved as they started driving off, and she did the same.

When they were gone, I lied on the couch. I started crying uncontrollably. They came downstairs to see what happened.

"Y/N are you okay?" Lauren asked hugging me.

"No, she's gone! She's gone!" I cried.

"So, she's your girlfriend. Just call her, you don't need to cry" Normani said.

"No she's not, she's just an actress I hired" I said laughing a little.

"WHAT?!" Ally and Lauren shouted.

"Yup, I taught you bitches a lesson! Fuck with me now!" I shouted jumping off the couch.

I high-fived Dinah and Normani, who were a laughing mess. The laughter died down when my eyes landed on the two angry girls.

"Tonight you are going to cuddle with us, and you are showering with me tomorrow!" Ally growled.

"I'm just going to fucking kick your ass bitch" Lauren laughed.

I fucked up big time!