The Secret

I climbed back in my window. It was still night and I snuck out to do something. I closed my window, and changed into some pajamas. I looked in my mirror and my eyes were still red, my fangs still visible. I stupidly went downstairs. I know when my fangs take long to retract, it's not safe. They were all eating at the table.

"Finally, you were sleeping for a while" Dinah said. 

"Except she wasn't sleeping at all, she wasn't in her room when I checked. That was five minutes ago" Lauren said.

"Y/N, where were you" Ally asked flipping her hair.

Her neck visible, and so enticing. "Y/N, I asked you a question" she said. I licked my lips, staring directly at her neck. "Y/N you're scaring me" she said. "Y/N stop, the fuck is wrong with you?" Dinah asked putting her dish in the sink.

I took a step toward Ally. "Hey, back up until you stop acting weird" Dinah said stopping me. I angrily hissed at her, showing my fangs.

"WOAH WHAT THE FUCK?! GET AWAY FROM US!" Dinah screamed grabbing Ally and running.

When I realized what I was doing, I stopped. "Guys please don't be afraid" I said walking over to them. "NO! GET AWAY YOU FREAK!" Dinah screamed punching me in the face. "OWW DJ" I yelled. "I said get away, you fucking blood sucker" she said. I bolted upstairs to my room, we vampires can move faster than the speed of sound.

Being a vampire is awful. Now my friends are afraid of me. I sighed and collapsed onto my bed. I can't believe I tried to feast on Ally's neck.

"Y/N?" I heard.

"No, Ally please go back downstairs. I'm still dangerous" I said.

"No, I don't care that you're still blood thirsty. I want to make sure you're okay" she said walking over to me.

"Do you not see these" I asked showing her my fangs.

"I do. How do you control them, like do they come out on their own?" She asked.

"I can make them come out when I feel threatened or angry, otherwise they come out by themselves when it's time to feast"

"Cool, and Dinah didn't mean anything she said. She was just scared" and said.

"I know" I sighed. "Wanna see something cool?" I asked.

She nodded rapidly. I zipped around the room faster than she could see. "Hey! Give me back my clothes!" She shouted at me. I sped around the room again, replacing her clothing. "Thanks, now show me more tricks" she said. "Alright, let me introduce you to Dinah" I joked.