Tooth part 2

She zipped opened the bag completely, pulling out my bloody rag first. "Was your side bitch on her period?" She said with an attitude. I sighed, disgusted that she would even think I would cheat on her. Continuing her search, she gasped covering her mouth. Tears slid down her cheeks as she walked over to me. She threw her arms around me, crying into my shirt. "We'll be upstairs you guys" I said. I carried my big baby upstairs to our room.

I gently set her down on the bed, sitting next to her. Draping my arm around her I kissed her, tugging at her bottom lip a little before letting go. "Why're you crying ma?" I asked. She wiped her eyes carefully to avoid smudging her makeup. "I fucking accused you of cheating, babe. I should've let you speak, I'm so sorry" she apologized. I kicked off my shoes, lying down at the top of the bed. She cuddled up next to me even though it was obvious I needed to shower. "I gotta shower, Mani" I said. "Please for a few more minutes, I haven't seen you all day" she hummed, basking in my warmth.

After my--well our shower, she lay nude under the covers. She had a liking for nudity and I found nothing wrong with it. "You weren't gonna tell me you were boxing, were you?" She asked. I shamefully looked at the floor, afraid to make her cry again. "You were gonna hide it from me...why?" She asked raising her voice. "I didn't know how to, ok? I know you'll get worried about me and make me stop but I can't stop! I-I'm doing this for him," I harshly yelled back.

She stared at me waiting for me to calm down, like she always did. I took several deep breaths finally coming to a point of stability. "Why don't you just support me and my decision to box. I didn't know what to tell you because you get all worried about me" I said, getting in bed next to her. She cuddled up to me, staying quiet for a few minutes. "I never said I wasn't going to support you, if it's what you love doing then I'll back you up" she said into my chest. Relieved, I planted a kiss on her forehead.